1.

I had zoned out staring at the sun's rays on the discoloured floor.

The rays just reached my trainers, making my untied shoelaces look yellow in its light.

PD-nim had told me to wait outside his office. Leaving me to suffer outside by myself.

The idea of me joining this group wasn't something I came up with, nor was it one of the 7 boys in the room in front of me.

some "higher management" had called for me to be added. Pd-nim joked that it was the bank.

Adding another member to the companys only group was a gamble. But everyone above thought it was a good idea. 

All the paperwork would be finalised this week. All the stuff i didn't understand.

Before now i had not yet met the members. But in minutes i would. From what i had gathered, through all the mangers words, the boys weren't happy. The managers didn't tell me anything they said. So i could only assume they were angry.

I could understand why they weren't happy. Bringing some random kid into your group didn't spark joy. I already felt intrusive.

I moved my gaze up at the ceiling. one of the tiles was missing and I entertained the thought of climbing up and escaping the building completely. As time ticked on, this became less of a thought as I wondered if the janitor's cupboard had ladders.

I then tried to be nosy, by holding my breath, seeing if I could hear the conversation inside the room. It was tormenting to be sitting staring at the frosted glass before me.

Then the door started moving and I panicked standing up awkwardly. Hitman bang's face peaked round and he smiled goofily, gesturing for me to come forward. His facial expression screamed 'come on in they don't bite'

His smile was slightly skewed. This was a bad omen.

I laughed awkwardly as he pretended to pull me by a string into the room.

I tried to prepare myself before I peeked into the room but I was already being pulled in.

There was a horrible silence.

The first person I noticed was a broad shouldered guy. He was the only one stood up. He had a handsome face, full lips and pretty eyes.

Handsome was an understatement and with his good looks I was pushed further back into my pit of worry.

He noticed my eyes on him and he bowed. "hello my name is kim seokjin" he smiled and i felt a tiny bit better as he spoke, as i noticed how soft his voice was.

I bowed quickly, not wanting to hold eye contact. "hello"

Pd-nim started a speech that only when i had my eyes closed, did it sound comforting.

I had now accidentally made eye contact with someone most definitely younger than seokjin, perhaps the youngest here. His face held a glare and I shivered.

They all just stared at me. I smiled slightly at one, but he wasn't having it, he turned his eyes away, like how a cat does when you do something it doesn't like. I s

"-i hope you make him feel welcome" pd nim smiled and looked at all the members.

There was silence for an uncomfortable 30 seconds until someone broke it.

"If you could introduce yourself, That would be great." It was a boy seated next to who I believed to be the youngest. His voice was deep and slightly intimidating even though he wasn't shouting.

I hesitated, a lump forming in my throat.

I nodded. "hello, my name is Jang jisung" i didn't really know what to say and my voice sounded unnatural. I watched the floor with great interest, a tiny spider crawled cross as my heart tried to return to its normal self.