8.

Jisung pov

I lay on my bed, staring at the wall. The room was unusually silent. Only a faint machine noise that i assume was something to do with ventilation.

i looked at the cds sitting on the shelf, zoned out. I had changed the track earlier and grabbed a random one. Some vkei.

My head was spinning again. I don't know why. The lights were bright. I switched them off, closing my eyes still

I must have fallen asleep as I was woken up by a knock at the door. I yawned. The record had ended long ago. "yeah" I said stretching.

I stopped mid-stretch. The silhouette in the door namjoon. If i didn't know better I would think a giant had come to visit me It was namjoon.

" hello " i stammered cursing myself.

"Hello jisung" he said closing the door and turning on the light.

"I wanted to talk to you about yoongi," he said pulling up my chair.

"Oh. Right" I looked down at my hands, i felt slightly guilty. Not at the fact that i had threatened him, i had left the situation wishing i had said more, but others still had to bare witness.

"I'm sorry," he said, he did look it. It confused me. "why?" i thought he had cane to scold me.

"I've not been a good leader. I should at least told the guys off" he said defeatedly. "You did nothing wrong"

"I did" I said, looking him in the eye this time. Im not blameless.

"It wasn't your choice, you would of almost never debuted, the trainees are leaving or being dropped" he looked up at me.
"they added you because you were the best, and the company's struggling for money at the moment" he trialled off.
I went red.

I am was NOT. who told him that?  I repressed a giggle. Who lied.

"Its okay thanks for apologizing even if it's on your behalf" i smiled.

He smiled back revelling cute dimples.

I and namjoon talked for a while. I learnt that he was very wise and clumsy (he kept knocking my fake pumpkins over)

"You know English don't you?" He said knowingly. "I hear you muttering it sometimes, like when you were cursing jungkook" he laughed.

My cheeks pinked slightly.

"yeah" i said sheepishly. I had used some colourful language.
( notable favourites being: "cunt" "bastard")

"How did you learn it you seem pretty fluent?" He said excitedly that he could bond with another English speaker. Even if the only English i was speaking was curse words.

"I was in England for 10 years" i said thinking back.
In primary school, boys cared less about speaking and more about if you could play football. Priorities of the young.

"That's so cool!" He said excitedly his dimples became increasingly more prominent.

"You should get ready we are going to karaoke soon, we can do English songs!" He waved to me as he left. I was happy that he was nice.

-

It was slightly awkward for a while as i was sitting next to yoongi, but Jimin was sat on my other side and he noticed my discomfort so he made conversation with me so i didn't have to look in yoongis direction.

"my hands are so small" jimin sighed looking at his tiny fingers. I snickered. Poor jimin, our proudest resident pickme.

"Yours are really soft but some parts are really tough!" He said looking at my palms.
Why does he like talking about hands?