19.

Hosoeks pov

lt's amazing how much we don't know about jisung.

I Guess thats why im so interested in him. Maybe the urge to find out everything about him was always on my mind. But i know that's not the only reason.

I remember seeing it at practice. His work ethic, that is.

i know he hasn't been here for very long maybe that why we like him. The way
His presence is permanent but it feels so temporary.

Yes it's irritating how he deflects questions so easily, tells up alot but yet so little, of course when he wants to. I hate to say it but yoongi was right. We don't know much about him. But then again, here i am, picking up his hand.

I traced the lines that you could of dismissed as creases in his palm.

"That's tickles" he grinned, repressing a laugh, looking up at me. He withdrew his hand from mine and I laughed.

"You need to meet yoongi soon." i said looking at my watch. He frowned. I had no idea who devised our schedule, but whoever did it was being especially mean to jisung.

He nodded. He looked put out. But then his eyes widened and he ran back to his room. I decided to follow him.

His room was always tidy. always neat. His posters covered most the walls, making it feel strangely comforting. He could of lived here for just as long as us from the looks of his room.

I noticed little pumpkins everywhere. It's only in less than 2 weeks but he makes out its a few days.

He was at his desk, now going through his desk looking for a notebook. He then tried looking for a pen but he soon gave up and used pencil.

H started writing. I laid out on his bed, stretching. "Jisung"

"Hmmm" he hummed, now trying to sharpen the pencil. It snapped.

Something was under the blanket, preventing my from getting comfortable. I pulled it out. This must be the frog he mentioned earlier. So it's true.

"Tell me a secret." I whined. He snorted and swivelled around pencil and paper in hand. He seemed bemused.

"Like what" he laughed. I pouted at his silliness. "I mean anything. Anything interesting" I grinned. "i want to know more about you."

He thought for a minute. Cogs spinning in his head. "I like music" he trailed off.

"do you know what a secret is, jisung?" i cackled.

"I'm boring. Really. I don't have any" His ears were going red. I smirked. He was lying i know, but it doesn't hurt.

"how about i give you a secret?"

"what?" he was glaring.
I got up, making his chair face me. Once again he was inches away from me.
I like teasing this guy. It's funny.

I leaned forward.
He was looking at me with puppy eyes. He didn't even know he was.

He frowned at me moving his chair back around, trying to look angry.

I chuckled. I kissed his cheek while he was turned around. I flopped back on his bed before he could catch me.

"What's your ideal date then?" I questioned, as if nothing happened.

He didn't say anything for a minute.

I was about to say something before he said: "Aquarium. I like sharks" He seemed to have given it a lot of thought.