69.

I was woken up, not by words but by someone hitting me. I shot up, glaring around.
"who did that -" no one answered me

"Get his hoodie-" I heard someone whisper.

"lets goooo" I heard Taehyung shouting, running with Jungkook doing flips or something, I couldn't see because my vision was blurry.

"We only have to sit there for half an hour, it's not that bad-" I heard the mutters of Namjoon behind me. He's probably trying to convince Yoongi that this wasn't a waste of time. Namjoon has probably spent half his life convincing yoongi on many things.

"We will be going back within 2 hours it's not as bad as you think"

Oh it was bad. I could see the walkway into the seating area where other idols were obviously already seated and settled.

We were going in late.

I don't know why, I have now decided, I will blame every inconvenience I have in life on the ugly jumper man.

Jin started shaking me, probably still believing me to still be asleep.

He then gave me a hug, it was nice and familiar.

"If those two get into a dating scandal, I swear-" Jimin looked at us mortified.

"I can't defend them anymore," Jimin said, as if we were not listening.

"Jacket." I poked Jimin and he finally realised I was fully conscious.

"Let's go then," Namjoon said, putting his head in the air.

I stuck by Hoseok as we left the light of the corridor.

As we walked in I suddenly felt eyes on my back. I mean we were "late"

I just followed Hoseok blindly.

"Ah a corner! I'm thankful!" Jungkook started jumping up and down.

"Don't be too happy yet, there's one short." Namjoon looked like he was going to cry.

"You all sit down, I'll sit on the floor," I whispered.

They all pulled a face but compiled.

"I'm getting really sick of the number 7" I heard Yoongi say, a noticeable frown in his voice.

I laughed, staring at the stage.

It was overall really loud, something I had never thought of before.

I scooted back slightly after realising I was pretty far away from the members.

"I thought you were a bit far away," Jin chuckled as I sat near his legs.

I started to look around while the stage did things. I am really paying attention.

I started to look around at the other groups. With just my eyes of course, if I look around with my head, I'll start a rumour.

I looked around for youngk and his group too. I finally found them not too far away from us.

I smiled, seeing dowoon in his own little world.

This was boring. Mostly because I couldn't see the stage and my ass was starting to hurt. Along with my neck.

I was lucky I no longer felt sick, or dizzy. Good thing I ate, or the lights would have finished me off.

Jin soon pulled me towards him, letting me lean in his knees

"This is boring" I looked up at him. His smile was upside down. He chuckled. "I know...we won't be here long."