57.

"the music video comes out tomorrow. 4 am" namjoon said sitting in his spot at head of the table.

Its like when kings sends his knights into battle, namjoon being the very attractive king and the rest of us his dumb knights.
Maybe not jin, but the rest of us are pretty dumb.

"and. They have changed the date for the award show" he grimaced as if the phrase "award show" tasted funny in his mouth.

Namjoon looked like he wanted to jump out the window at this point, he kept his smile, however.

"oh" hoseok said, putting his head on the table. Namjoon nodded. "yeah... But let's focus on the first day of our comeback." namjoon said awkwardly. "tomorrow." he shifted in his seat.

I wasn't looking forward to it one bit. Jin had seemed to notice my distant expression and took my hand from underneath the table.

"it's gonna be good" he whispered reassuring me.

I squeezed tightly, staring at his perfect nails to let my mind run off elsewhere.

Jungkook made eye contact with me for a split second. However, his eyes weren't full of pure hatred as much this time.

His mouth turned upward for a minute, almost like a twitch. and he then went back to his phone.

"it's not going to be as bad as last time" namjoon patted hoseoks head.

"how do you know that" yoongi chewed on his nail. They all seemed to be thinking of the same thing, i however didn't know what was going on. I looked over at jin who was picking at his sleeves with his three-hand. We were silent for about five minutes. I found this very difficult, waiting for someone to excuse themselves first Before i did.

"jisung-" jungkook started out of nowhere, making us all jumped.

"jungkook don't start" yoongi said, applying pressure to his temples.

Jungkooks gaze lowered to his fingers, his confidence gone and he bit his lip. "i was going to ask him if- if he wants to.." he trailed off nervous.

"if he wants to watch a film with me" he finally got out his point, after a minute of him stammering away.

This was so out of the blue, that even me, who knew that I and jungkook were somehow neutral towards each other, was shocked.

The members looked like they were watching aliens have a conversation.

My mouth gaped as i tried to find words. But jin started talking before me. "You what?" he let go of my hand and i felt a small tinge of sadness as my hands became cold.

"if he doesn't want to-" jungkook started looking irritatedly at everyone who was staring at him in horror.

"no- no- i do, i do" i said standing up so quickly i bashed my legs into the table.

I stood awkwardly for a second. Upon looking down on everyone, i realised how mildly out of place i looked.

My shirt sleeves reached my elbows, making me look like a stupid twig, but i had fixed this issue with an even bigger cardigan that im pretty sure my dad used to wear to important meetings, and do important adult things, but here i am, sitting in a room with 7 men, only to be in an awkward position, with bruised knees. THAT SOUNDS WRONG!

My knees ached and then jungkook, snapped out it and then nodded gesturing me to follow him.

This didn't seem very natural to me. Probably because of how he announced it, but that must be typical jungkook behaviour.

Jungkooks room was a strange place, also for him being a teenage boy, he did not know how to tidy up. However, when i was standing at the door waiting for a little que for permission to step forth the cave of jeon Jungkooks room, i had noticed he had made an effort with his surroundings.