13.

The day after hoseok apologised to me was extremely busy and i didn't get the chance to talk to him fully for a while.

We headed down to the dance studio to practice songs, it was in my best interest to stay behind and practice more as I needed to learn all the choreography to previous songs. They were relatively easy to learn depending on the song.

I bit my lip as i started the same dance move over and over again. Practice ends in 10 minutes, then i go to the studio to help yoongi.

I didn't really want to as he was a miserable old sod at times or sometimes he would just lash out at me. Weirdo.

I headed out of practice room to take a shower and then running off to yoongi.
I looked around at all the doors wondering which one belonged to yoongi.
I noticed an unwelcoming door matt of a cat sticking his middle finger up so i put to and to together that this is yoongis studio. I rang the doorbell. The was a silence and then the door opened to revile a tired-looking yoongi.

"Get in" he said simply guessing. I nodded quickly brushing past him into the studio.
"You're late" he said coldly sitting down at his computer not looking at me.

"By a minute and that was waiting for you to open the door" i said in the same manner grabbing sitting down at the desk and booting up a computer. "Whatever, have you ever made a song before" he said leaning back in his chair. 

"No" i shook my head watching him cringe as I said so. I knew what he was thinking.

"Have you wrote one?" He continued his questioning. "Yes."

"Good just do what i tell you to do and this will fly by" he grumbled.
The whole purpose of being with yoongi must of us working with me must of been envisioned with yoongi kindly encouraging someone and teaching them then they work smoothly and produce a brilliant song that will be seen as only the start of a great duo. How very wrong.

The thought of me and yoongi working together in harmony was almost laughable. Yoongi was now glaring at the computer like it had done him a great wrong. 

I sighed and shook my head and grabbed my notebook out and brought my knees to my chin. I wrote a line, highlighting it if i liked it then doodled in the corner thinking about my next line. I used this method every time i wrote a song. My whole notebook was full of songs and doodles.
"Are you actually writing something or just doodling?" Yoongi snapped looming over my shoulder just as i took my pen off to write a new line.

"Yeah, i am writing thank you very much" i snapped as he grabbed my book.
"It ain't much" he said throwing it back.

"Quality not quantity" I grumbled.
Yoongi laughed at this.

"you think that's quality?" He continued to laugh putting in his headphones. 

"ill kill you" i mumbled, pretending to stab him as his back turned.

I scribbled angrily before ripping out the page and throwing it on the desk.
I started again. I drew an angry man in the corner and labelled him yoongi. The whole vision of my previous song had just been lost.

I continued writing but i couldn't write any silly love song when i hadn't even been in love?

Yoongi thought i was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. What a bastard.

The studio remained silent for the next 3 or so hours I was there.
My tummy started rumbling making it hard to work.

I was hungry but i needed to keep working. Fuck this man.
At this point, i think i had drawn everything in the corner. I even drew yoongis coffee cup. (Once again this item was also adorned with a cat sticking its middle finger up)
You know he's a lot like a cat.
I heard cats are dickheads. Some of them anyway.
He's also cute much to my dismay. He sticks his tongue out a lot and stretches like a cat.