58.

We returned 30 minutes later to our spot on the floor, Jungkook turning off the light this time, so the tv illuminated his room completely. He sat cross-legged, hugging a pillow. I sat next to him, still in the blanket.

I became tired, jungkook had put on the subtitles and i could just about understand what was going on. My Japanese was poor, but i can hold a conversation. If i were alone, i would watch the English dub. I planned to improve my Japanese, when i would get around to that i dont know. 

My mum can speak it fluently, due to her being born there. She often taught me after school when we had nothing else todo. Surprisingly i retained alot of what she told me. probably because i was bribed with food. Strawberries.

after a while, i became to tired to understand, it all sounding jumbled in my head. And every time i blinked, my eyes stayed closed longer and longer each time, until i eventually, nodded off.

-

I looked at my watch, it was early. 6:03 am. It was still dark. It was jarring to not wake up in my own bed, only to see the familiar, shiny floor of Jungkooks bedroom.

I had stupidly thought i had been transported back in time, but i then came to my senses and blinked some more, then i realised i am not in September, that i was in fact at the end of November. End of November... End of-

I sat up, throwing jungkook to the side.  "music video....dinner....Jin?" the memories of yesterday stampeded through my head. Jin had nothing todo with it i just felt like saying his name.

I felt delusional. I heard gurgling noises and i looked down to see jungkook drooling, hugging his pillow. Why did none of the members wake us up? Or think to check.

I grumbled over that fact for longer than i care to admit.

Jungkook was the only person to whom i could relate at this moment.

However, i dont think, even awake, he would see the situation for what it was, as he probably couldn't count to 5 if i woke him up.

He was desensitised to it, purely for being dumb. I tapped him lightly, trying to wake him. 

"hey- jungkook-" i whispered. He stirred but did not wake. "jungkook." i shook him this time, finally getting a reaction. "hello" he moved instantly, his eyes half-open.

"time, look at the time-" i brandished my watch in his face.

"Time. Nice watch. I had a watch once. Does L die? Does he? I thought he was-"

He went on, his filter completely removed.

"- you to y'know, you're alright- i like you- oh shit" he seemed to have woken up at least to become more self-aware. He coughed and grabbed my wrist, pulling it towards his face.

"OH-" he gasped, falling back onto me. I recoiled out of habit but then i realised, he probably wouldn't put me on trial and hang me just for physical touch anymore. Maybe just the trial...

"get up get up-" he got on his feet, his pillow hitting me in the face.He grabbed my arm and started dragging me to the door.

"jungkook- jungkook stop" i snapped trying to regain myself but as he opened the door, we fell, so all i could see was the face of jeon jungkook hovering over me.

His eyes widened in Terror and he shot up, looking bashful.

I blinked, not sure what to categorise that event as.
Embarrassing?
Terrifying?
Fun?
Im mortified.

I yelled as he pulled me up again, dragging me along like a doll.

TOO MUCH physical contact.The other members were watching us from the end of the hallway.