34.

"I'm hungry" Taehyung sighed, closing his menu.

Namjoon smiled mischievously. "hi hungry, im dad"

"shut up" taehyung stuck his tongue out at him.

"im ready to order" yoongi sighed, putting down the menu. Everyone else nodded.

Jin hailed a server, and he took our orders.

I was bored, i didn't really want to come out anyway, but seokjin insisted. I wanted

I was half asleep, my head loling back and forth in my seat. I could of fell asleep right then and there, but jimin interrupted me

"You okay" he whispered. I shrugged. He narrowed his eyes. I pulled a face at him.

"im going for a piss" i yawned, getting up and out of our closed-off booth. Planning on splashing water on my face.

"tmi" jimin rolled his eyes.

I cackled.

I dragged myself off to the bathroom, the heavy door slamming closed as I walked in. The light flicked on and the aircon kicked in. Another yawn

I glanced in the mirror, my eye bags were becoming more and more prominent as days went by.

I closed my eyes, leaning on the sink.
I could fall asleep right here. The cold porcelain felt like a pillow. I barely felt the hardness of it.

I looked up in the mirror and shrieked.

I spun around to see Jungkook standing in the middle of the bathroom.

I thought i was hallucinating. Im disappointed i wasn't, and that the sour faced boy infront of me was definitely real.

"I've come to see if you're okay" he said, his voice was monotone.

I scoffed, is he for real? I was repressing a laugh, but i know my face was giving me away.

"That's a nice lie jungkook, but it doesn't suit you," I snickered turning around watching him in the mirror.

He looked caught off guard. Mouth open like a fish.

"what you think i believe you, that you came here to check if i'm okay" i chuckled still.

"you're just nosy" i turned on the taps, listing to the hiss of the water, then splashing it on my face.

But before I opened the door he slammed it back.

"You're right. I'm glad to see you're showing your true colours" he scowled.

I continued splashing my face. Trying to drown him out and myself.

What a liar.

"I'm at the end of my tether" i groaned, putting my head in my hands.

"only because you're sick of keeping up an act"

"-Oh and Leave taehyung alone" he spat before leaving, of course, he got the last word.

"get a life" i snapped, watching him leave with his nose in the air

I gritted my teeth.

What a...

Anger boiled up in my chest, I breathed in shakily. It's not everyday I want to punch someone in the face.

I don't want to hate him.

But i can't help it.

I punched the door. It filled me up inside and I controlled myself. The wood was thick, and it didn't change a single thing.