77.

"One more ride then I guess we'll leave" Jin said looking at his watch. "We have the v live and your cake-" Namjoon reminded him, making Jin choke. Namjoon clutched his list in fear.

"Oh- I guess no more rides, we have to get back-and quickly"

At this news, Hoseok started cheering.

Jungkook looked disappointed, alongside the rest of my makane line,and they walked sadly in single file out the gate. "Sacrifice him when we get home" Jungkook poked Jin's back in disappointment.

"Well that was fun" Hoseok said, as if he didn't just celebrate the announcement of our departure.

Yoongi sniffed, his nose clearly blocked and he groaned as he moved.

_

We drove home and this is when I realised how long we had actually been there. I don't remember what time we arrived but I know we left around five.

Jin was on the verge of getting a speeding ticket and Namjoon was biting his nail in worry.

The worry was that we hadn't even got a cake.

I had suddenly realised this and it was now eating away at me. I was supposed to get it yesterday. Yesterday, but I was too preoccupied with my own business.

Stupid.

As soon as we got home Namjoon instructed Taehyung and Hoseok to go to the shops and get a simple cake that we would soon destroy with our decorations.

Jin was surprisingly calm, it seemed he was only in a rush to get home. Now he seemed extremely comfortable. Like he had settled on something that was bothering him.

For the next hour, I remained brooding about the cake, all the way into dinner. Disappointment doesn't cut it.

Jin had noticed this behaviour and pulled me into his room when he found me standing outside my room, my head on the door, completely zoned out.

"What's up with you, silly?" he whispered, taking ahold of my shoulders. His touch woke me up, yet i was still in utter dispair.

I frowned, thinking about how this week I had been extremely unlucky.

I had so many ideas- I wanted to make everything. How could something so big slip my mind?

Jin clearly didn't believe he had all my attention so he tilted my chin up as he awaited a response.

Well now he had it

I felt my face grow warm.

"um" I felt my words fail me.

"... Cake.. " i said not paying attention. His eyes were so pretty. His hair-

"What about it?" he said, confused.

I frowned. "I forgot to make it." I relaxed my shoulders in defeat.

"Hey" he straightened up, placing my hands on my waist. "Its fine, down worry" his eyes held onto mine, their gaze never breaking.

"You worry too much" he smiled, ruffling my hair.

I nodded, trying to relax. "Anyway. I don't need one" he laughed, but I don't know what at. As if he was thinking about an inside joke he had between him and himself.

He smirked. A bad omen. He moved his face closer, my shivered feeling goosebumps even though I was definitely overheating.

"Who needs cake when I have you-?" he whispered, then laughed at my expression.

I started muttering, shaking my head.

"It's so easy to make you flushed," he snickered. No its easy for you to make me flustered