63.

Tomorrow was the award show. I sat on the sofa in shock, the Calendar in my lap.

I had recklessly lived the last few days and had not realised I would be facing over 1,000 people the next day.

"Ok" I said, my voice high pitched, falling on my side. The calendar fell to the floor, but I didn't pick it up, too focused on my loss of freedom.

The other members had realised earlier than me, so while they were in their own mood over the next upcoming award show, I was skipping around without a care.

The reason the other members dreaded them so much is that every year since debut they had been mistreated in some way shape or form.

Whether by the award show themselves, or the general public.

However, I was now sick to my stomach worrying over what I would do.

"Pick the calendar up" Hoseok snapped as he found me lying on the sofa. Ah so he's being like that.

This was a common mood found in Hoseok when he was the most stressed, or when he hadn't slept enough.

I shot up "Don't take that tone with me." I said , taken aback. He grumbled, chucking himself in a chair.

He's been moody ever since yesterday evening when he himself checked the calendar.

I picked it up slowly, but still went light-headed.

"Put it back where it came from then-" he said, sitting up to stare at me, more like glare.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes and lay back down in my place. No one had fully cracked the code

"You look stupid sit up" he said grumbling again

He's really nitpicking. He wants a fight for sure.

"So do you. Who do you think you are? Throwing yourself in chairs then telling me to sit up- the cheek of it" I cursed in English, but i knew he understood some of it.

"Shut up" he turned away pouting, hugging a pillow.

"Oh yes sulk, that's the last time you will pick a fight with me." I said mockingly.

"I'm not talking to you anymore. Shut up. Get lost. Die, have a funeral, go to hell, meet satan" he moped.

"Fine. Ill get lost, get married and have a wonderful life that YOU won't be a part of. So shut up.'' I spat.

"Ok James whatever"

"Prick"

"Why are you two arguing?" Jin from the dining table.

"James was being a brat," he yelled.

"piss off!" I protested falling off the sofa.

"NO!" he yelled again.

I threw a pillow at him and he then snapped again

"JANG JISUNG, YOU ARE FORBIDDEN FROM ENTERING MY ROOM, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU CAN'T SLEEP." he was standing on the sofa brandishing the pillow.

"don't bother me" I said, looking bored.

"what." he spat.

"I don't want to sleep with you anyway" I said without thinking.

"Jisung don't say things like that, that sounds weird-" I hear Seokjin exhale from his place.

I grumbled. Turning face down on the floor.

_

After a while, we just ignored each other, Hoseok smiling to himself as he played his mobile game.