16.

I was getting bored now. Restless. I thought of all the things I could do at 2 in the morning. Im always used to having things to do and being bored is something i rarely experience..

My only option was to go to the dance studio. It wasn't a bad option,but i was worried what the members would think if i kept going out at such early hours in the morning.

But i did it anyway. It was raining, as if the heavens reserved all the rain for this very moment.

Once the dorms were out of my sight i felt a sudden weight arise off my chest. A nice feeling that almost detracted me from the rain that was making a constant noise on my hood.
I turned a corner of one of the suspicious alleyways i always walked down and was met with a cat.
Ginger. The poor thing. Must live a hard life. Being orange.

It was perched on a powerbox and was looking up and down the alley like a guard.

"hi" i said politely. I don't know why it was out here in this weather and it didn't seem to know why either. The fur was sodden and i had to look away as i would only feel sad.

I looked back at it. We stared at each other for another moment before i quickly nodded and walked away. If it were possible to feel awkward after an encounter with an animal it would be then.

The cat stuck in my mind for the rest of my walk, serving as some philosophical message. Maybe i was destined for bad luck.

As soon as i arrived at the building i Become krone and more thankful that i turned up so early. No one, not even trainees were hanging about.
Only the odd producer walking past in the corridor like zombies.

Everyone i knew was asleep, and i was thankful for once to be alone.

After staring into space, maybe in an hour id get up and finally start practicing
something. I have hours to go, not like i be wasting any time.

I didn't even feel like dancing.

The lights were bright. Too bright. I could feel something in my head begin to shift.

"Not again" i whined as the lights blurred. I tried to shake the pain away, even though 10 years of these sorts of headaches and i know that doesn't work. Wishful thinking.

I switched off the lights in an attempt to stop it before it got worse.

I changed the song as the beatles came on and i can't stand listening to them at the moment.

It was quite scary, sitting in the darkroom with a mirror to your side. Every move I made i did a double-take to to see if there was a ghost in the corner.

But it was just me. With an eye sight as shit as mine, any object could be hoodied entity. The chairs piled up in the corner were were my eyes really failed me.

I remember falling asleep this time. I remember the sort of floaty feeling of sleep finally over taking me. One of the members would probably discover me in the morning. Jungkook or yoongi would probably have high hopes that i had died. Good joke to play on them...

"I got it!" I yelled as I jumped in my seat, throwing my bag in the back seat then getting into a victory pose

"Yay! Got what?" Dad asked as he replicated my victory stance. He looked confused however when he realised he didn't know what I was celebrating.

"Leader!!" I shrieked and put my head on the dashboard with a dazed smile.

"Really! That's amazing-" he said and he started rummaging around in the glove box for his case.