46.

"hyung i can't breathe let me go-" i groaned trying to escape from hoseoks grasp."no" he said simply.

"how many pillows are we wasting?" namjoon said to the manager who just rolled his eyes, looking like he was in pain.

"yoongi and Jungkook are gonna fight" hoseok said excitedly tugging me out of the view of the camera.

"i mean someone had to do it" yoongi said with a sly grin.

"jisung go up the stairs and then you do your scene." the director said pointing to the stairs. This is where i would get yoongi to follow me. My scene was to intrude on the fighting and almost antagonise yoongi until he follows me. Chasing after me, more like. Something to do with a lighter..

"remember look angry yoongi!" jimin yelled cheering him on.

"jisung look sexy" he added a smile on his face. I pocked my head around the corner scowling.

"get lost." i stuck my tongue out in protest. Jimin laughed while i disappeared in my corner.

It was actually scary seeing yoongi practically throw jungkook against the wall. So to look tough in my own scene proving difficult.

At the chair being thrown against the wall was my queue. I just smiled, sticking out my hand, showing the lighter. I have no idea what I'm doing.Whatever i did, the director cheered.

"brilliant! Now we can throw you in the bathtub"

"you what" i gaped at him the lighter falling limply out my hand.

"throwing you in the bath!" jimin cheered tugging me along to the outside.

Considering that i didn't remember this i figured that it was missed off the script.

"ok ok so a separate shot of jisung leaning on the door frame looking in..." the director said as the camera panned in front of me.

"sung has pretty eyes" hoseok said staring at into the screen.

"HOSEOK! retake, the boy went red" the director cried moving the camera back.After a few takes the director had got it. "brilliant" he grinned finally happy.

"now jins gonna drown you" taehyung snickered from his perch. I gulped as i was frown into the tub, the water splashing into my face and finally, my feet were submerged.

I shrieked, not liking the feeling of water in my socks. I was continuously splashed until yoongi made the mistake of reaching out his hand. I only did the smallest tug, and he was in the bath with me.He screamed his gummy smile visible.

"SUNG" He screamed splashing me.

"suffer" i said smiling as he tried to move me from underneath me

"ok you people go get changed" a staff member said throwing a towel at me and yoongi in particular.

_

"i brought you a blanket" he said smirking to himself proudly. A Thomas the tank engine blanket to be specific.

"ahah look there's you" he laughed pointing to the red train. I went as red as the train.

This is slander. He threw the blanket over me still laughing.

"so now you can stop stealing hoseoks body heat" he said this as if he was concerned for hoseok, but i know otherwise.

"but it's fun that way" i sighed emerging from under the blanket. "ok then 'James'" he said joining me in the blanket. "why must you hurt me" i grumbled, hitting James the train, which Happened to be My knee. I winced.