10.

I woke up, with some difficulties. My bed was covered in papers i didn't put away and one of my posters had fallen down in the night. The 4 faces of Queen lay upside down on the floor. i was mortified to find that it had been ripped in its fall.
A great start to a morning!

I slowly sat up, i couldn't spend all day in bed. no matter how much i want to.  i looked out my window. maybe id find something that would entertain me. maybe someone would fall over.  schadenfreude.

I inspected my plants that were yellowing. This room wasn't known for its ample amounts of sunlight.

i took a shower. taking this time to mull over how i would fix brian mays separation from the rest of his bandmates. Maybe just pray that when i came back it would have fixed itself.

then there was my plants. i should put them on the balcony. They would get more sun and i wouldn't have to look a5 them guilty every night at the fact i hadn't watered them.

I stepped out but jumped a foot in the air when i heard banging on the door. 

well, that's a way to greet someone.

I grained myself after a while and then started pulling in clean clothes.

"hurry up i need the toilet" it was jungkook. What a good morning indeed

He complaining as he always did on the average Saturday morning, possibly his favourite thing to do. especially if the complaining was about me.

"wait a minute" i yelled back, matching his tone. I would be lying if i said i wasn't purposely taking my time just to spite him.

He then started huffing and tapping his foot impatiently from behind the door.

"jisung- hurry up you-" he was about to start spitting curses but i stopped him.

"jungkook ill hit you." I cut him off

"you wouldn't dare." he said hitting the door. I then had the mental image of him standing outside in his pajamas hitting the door angrily.

"i would"

"I don't know what you're laughing at" jungkook hissed.

"you, duh"

"I hope you got soap in your eye" He yelled, giving one final kick at the door before i heard jimin shout at him for causing unnecessary trouble.

"Jungkook that's too far, you don't say horrible things like that" jimin yelled.

i opened the bathroom door, grinning. i made a dramatic gesture of inviting him in. "sir" i smirked. i quickly left the area as he started muttering. i believe he is plotting my downfall.

_

after an inspirational talk with namjoon at the breakfast table, i was now sure that the balcony was the best place for my plants. according to him they needed repotting, he had looked at me with such disproval at there state i thought he would cry.

i placed them on a small tray, that was only there to make sure no one kicked them. i know the younger half of the maknae line would have a hard time restraining themselves 

 Of course, it didn't stop them from picking them up and hurling them over the railing, but i would have to trust them not to. my last option was to glue them to the floor.

"What are you doing" a voice called from behind me. It was yoongi. He was following me again, being terribly nosy.

"uh? " i signalled to my 4 small pots. this was a sufficient answer, yoongi was smart.