45.

(a/n: this chapter is really long. I did this on purpose bc i don't want to create multiple chapters of filming)

My scenes were simple. I had memorised them out of excitement and nerves. I had been given a sheet, That namjoon had taken off me and rewrote making it easier to understand. Thank god for kim namjoon.

Yoongi was sitting moody in the seat next to me on his phone, his eyes squinting at the screen. Clearly hungover and every so often he was glaring at jungkook and taehyung in morbid concern.

It was to everyone's surprise when taehyung and jungkook were found sleeping on the floor together.

Their excuse was brilliant yet awful at the same time.

But it seemed like they had formed it together meaning they were back to trouble.

I fear that namjoon will have to dye his hair to hide the grey hairs they have given him since 7 this morning.

Poor Joon. Polar opposite from the previous morning where he had woke everyone up beaming and singing, jungkook and taehyung had allegedly connected their phones to his speaker, and woken him up. And jimin. Something they would come to regret.

They were more than okay.
.

"yoongi?" i whispered to him patting his shoulder. "hmmm" he grumbled.

I patted his head softly. 

"i have an hour before my scene so i can go to the shops if you like " i said quietly trying not to hurt his ears.

He simply nodded curling up in his seat before the make up artist came over and shook her head disapprovingly and telling him to sit up as the hairstylists would be arriving soon.

-

I Brough some milkshakes, as they were cheap and i thought they'd be good for the other members. I got medicine as well, before going to the cash register. As i returned i spotted jin sitting in yoongis spot.

"Do you know where yoongi is?" i said, putting a carton in jins hands. He shrugged. "in one of those rooms i suppose"

I nodded, feeling a bit warm around the face. I had woken up on his chest. Typical.

I didn't want to be on top of him....rather under him?

-

The first thing i noticed was that his hair was a mint green, which it hadn't been before i had left. He was laying in a sofa, his mouth slightly open. He might be asleep? Well, not for long, not on my watch.

But has i appeared his eyes opened and he smiled slightly.

"sung, look at my hair," he said, pointing.

"it looks brilliant" i grinned. He then smiled snuggly and sat up.

"i got these for you" i placed the things on the table.

"i didn't see you eat breakfast so i got you something and a milkshake" i said pushing them towards him.

"and medicine" i tapped the box. He looked at me shocked his eyes starting up at me.

"thank you so much." he said excited, stabbing the strawberry milk with the straw.

Relived i bid my goodbyes and tried to locate the rest of the members. Since a lot of my filming was going to be done at night there involved at lot of waiting around but i remained patient.

 There was no snow here but it was still cold. There was rain, which is annoying. I gave all the members their drinks, expect for jungkook, who by the time i had gotten to him, he was filming with yoongi.