3.

Jungkooks pov

Yoongi tutted behind me as we watched jisung run off to our room. "No manner- ow" he said but jin hit him on the head. yoongi pulled a face and sulked.

"He does have manners you swine, more than you!" Jin said angry sitting down on the sofa

"Oh yeah, he just ignored us and hardly spoke the whole night!" I said flatly picking up a ball and throwing it at the wall. "hes mouthy but quiet at the same time-"

"Well you haven't been very accommodating" jin huffed eyeing all of us in turn. his eyes particularly narrowing as his eyes met mine. i looked away panicking, having the unpleasant feeling that he could read my mind.

"Well he's a stranger who we don't even know joining us from god knows where" Taehyung said through gritted teeth. i nodded agreeing whole heartedly. "i don't want him here." i shook my head.

"you sound like a child. " jimin snapped, clearly agitated. i ignored him. there then was a silence for about a minute where all glowered at each other, a clear divide.

those who were for Jang jisung, then the ones who were against his existence entirely.

after a while, hoseok started to speak, he sounded like he was day dreaming and he went misty eyed. a small smile on his face.

"He tried to pay, for the noodles." hoseok said sitting down next to Jin who was still glaring at me for my previous statements.

"and where does that make a difference?" i said laughing. jin sighed rubbing his temples in desperation.

"Its called being polite, anyway... i didnt take it" jin said looking at hoseok as if wondering what he was trying to prove. we all were also collectively confused on why he was acting so dazed.

"He chose the cheapest thing off the menu, didn't even finish it, and when I offered him food he didn't take any he just looked funny," hoseok said still in his weird tomem

We all sat in another silence. That was true I thought. Did he not like eating in front of people or was he generally full? Small appetite? whatever it was he was acting weird and it was making me tired.
"and-"

"I'm going to bed," I said getting up, finally done with everyone, not wanting to talk about him. Or be reminded of his existence.

Jimin shook his head, not caring at all. jin still had his head in his hands and mumbled something i didn't hear. namjoon snickered.

i shook my head, walking down the corridor to my room.

I walked in and turned on the light not caring if I woke him up. I looked down and seen him curled up in blankets. One was the quilt we gave him, one was the one I used as a noodle to split the room in half.

It's not even that cold. he must be weak. he wont last long.

I opened another window, sweating. i dont want to sleep. i frowned getting into bed, not planning on sleeping. but lying down would be nice.

The day had drained me.

i stared at him as he slept soundly on the floor. he could be dead and i wouldn't know a thing.