26.

I sat at my desk pushing round papers and books not sure what I was even doing anymore. In an hour we're gonna be at the recording studio, recording songs and I'm not happy about it. I've never done things like that's around people. Then there was the feeling of inadequacy and anger i was trying so hard to ignore

I sighed. Spinning the chair around and jumping onto my bed burying my head into my pillow. I yelled into my pillow

I don't fancy this today. I wanna lay in bed and die.

"Jisung its time to go" it was Jimin knocking at the door. I hummed, pushing myself off my bed, my joints aching from being still for to long. I picked up my bag before heading out of my room. Open opening my door i saw Jimin all zipped up in a fluffy coat. He looked very happy and very warm.

"I hope You have a warm jacket, it's freezing" he looked at my thin jacket with a look of concern.

"Okay" i nodded smiling, Jimin did the same and let me be.

Jisung you do not have a coat why did you agree with him you fool-

I ignored this sudden panic-stricken thought and continued to walk out of the dorm. Jimin was right. It was freezing.

Considering me being cold all year round and such a big fan of winter, i had no damn coats. I huffed making choo choo clouds as i exited the dorm.

I got into the car squishing next to taehyung.

"Get in losers we're going shopping" namjoon sang walking to the car.

"You cannot drive namjoon" jin said getting in the front seat.

"Ill probably drive before him" jungkook whispered to tae who ignored him. They still weren't speaking.

We were driving down the road, it was extremely cloudy and it looked like it would rain any minute. And it did, at precisely the moment we had to get out the car. We all watched the sky

"Its raining i ain't going out there" jungkook yelled.

"We have no choice" jin fiddled with the steering wheel. We sat for a good 5 minutes waiting for it to stop and in that time the maknae line had started bickering about something.

My head was starting to pound, aching pain like my temples were being squeezed tightly and the light suddenly becoming bright despite no sun at all.

"Let's just run in" yoongi said looking out his window.

For the 3 months at most i had known yoongi this was one of the few things i had agreed with him on. We all knew that this rain would take ages to stop so we all ran. Jungkook pressed his face into the window like a child looking at animals at a zoo.

All friendships were forgotten and we all ran not caring who got pushed onto the path or who slipped.

Like me, who stumbled dangerously as tae shoved past me.

"You-" i swore loudly getting up running after taehyung. We ran upstairs, with me still chasing tae. Tae was laughing as his longs carried him at least a floor above me. We stopped when we reached the studio.I huffed. Tae grinned at me from the small pane of glass. I groaned pushing the door open.

"Jisungggg" he said in a sing-song voice.

"No you kicked me, so call me James." I huffed sinking into a chair.He still laughed.

We had a look at the songs we were to be singing. I coaked when i realised i recognized a song.

"Silver spoon" I wrote most of the lyrics to that song, out of pure anger and originally was going to throw it away. Time flew past till it was dark outside. The room was pretty cold, or it was just me. I sat swinging my legs until when my turn to rap came.