71.

I don't think I've woken up peacefully in 2 weeks. Today, taehyung decided to jump on top of me as if it was a wrestling match.

Luckily I was curled up in a ball so I wasn't really hurt by his actions.

"ill kill you. Get out" I hissed at him, feeling my heart pounding as he came out of nowhere. I don't appreciate being snuck up on.

"As you wish," he said in a sing-song voice.

"when I get my hands on him."I cursed, staring out into the hallway.

Namjoon poked his head in.

"If you're wondering what they're doing, they have a competition. I wouldn't pay much attention to it, I mean only when it hinders your life too much. That's what i always do"

he looked beyond me as if he was deep in thought, probably reliving a traumatic event in his head, like the time jungkook walked in on him changing.

I laughed watching him leave. Shook my head laughing to myself as i cleared my eyes of sleepe

When I looked at my phone I realised I was being spammed.

BRIAN🔨🦷🔗🥎

IMGEHWI OMG

BRIAN 🔨🦷🔗🥎

lOOK AT TGE LINK I SENT U RN

The link was to an article with the title: "YOUNG K keeps to his word" the picture was when he kissed my cheek.

The next time i see him i'm going to put him in the bin-

What caught my eye the most was the articles on the side.

"Jang jisung: 11 things YOU need to know about bts new member!"

Well that's intrusive. I'm going to die. what do i need to know about myself.

"Jang jisung performs with bts for the first time"

Wow, I didn't know that.

"jisung- the nations new favourite cutie"

I'm adding the writer of that article to my hit list.

Taehyung can wait, I want to find this guy's address.

I decided to read the 11 thing about Jang jisung, maybe i'll learn something i didn't know about myself.

1. He is half Japanese

Is that something the public needs to know? I don't even know How they would have confirmed that. Maybe i sleep with my mouth open and they snuck in and then took a dna sample...

I skipped over a few as it just said things i said in that stupid interview a while back that i wanted to burn out of my head.

5. His celebrity crush is Robert Pattinson

who told. who snitched. im mortified thats one of my deepest secrets-

I glanced at the roberts poster behind me and sighed.

6. His blood type is AB

Is it? I don't know? Yoongi bit my neck once, maybe he sold them information.

I switched articles, as all I was reading was nonsense.

I decided to read the "nations cutie" one next, wondering what horrors could have been written.

It was like someone threw up on the page, absolute nonsense.

I turned my phone off and started at the ceiling, regretting debuting.