27.

I don't think hoseok slept him his own bed for at least 3 days. He used an array of different excuses and his best yet was "my room is too loud" when he had his own room to himself and it was the quietest. I knew why he was doing it and I'm not complaining at all, I hardly got many nightmares. I have no idea why it was happening, but it went I in phases.

He was the only one who knew about what happened and he was becoming very protective. Whenever yoongi was in a particularly bad mood we would stay clear of him.I feel bad though. I don't want to be the reason they stop taking. They've known each other longer. Yoongi is very stressed as it is, and i don't want him feeling horrible. Every time we would go to the studio, I would stay quiet, as I didn't want to annoy him.

Taehyung and jungkook were getting into arguments due to tae simply ignoring jungkook. Tae had been doing it ever since the argument and i knew he was going about it the wrong way. But i stayed quiet, as it was what suited me best, no arguments or confrontations, just listen to the sly remarks and kill them inside my head.Every so I would think, why are me and jungkook not friends we were closest in age and we had a bit on common.

But then I would remember, jungkook thought i was some evil prince coming to replace him. I don't know about evil and I'm far from a prince. Yoongi was pretty straight forward, he just hated me. I'm pretty sure it was for the personality too. I would sometimes get jealous of the members, how they could easily talk to each other laugh, not overthink their words. I guess that's how deep the friendship is. I sighed. Maybe I'm just difficult and I will just be nice it will work out. But once again Terrible personality.

My head was in a terrible mood and was giving me headaches again and it wasn't okay as Halloween was tomorrow

We were going to do a live stream

I had no idea what we were doing all I knew is that we were going to dress up and despite the prospect of more hate I was quietly excited, i shared the excitement with jimin who had brought up the subject.

"I wanna be a vampire" jimin said excitedly.

"No im being a vampire" taehyung shot quickly. Jimin huffed looking at his shoes. Jimin could easily make it so he went as the vampire, if he REALLY wanted to.

"What do you want to be jisung?" Taehyung asked looking at me. I shrugged.

David bowie?? I could dye my hair? That's alot of effort just for Halloween...ginger as well...i would rather die.
Miles edgeworth? That's too niche. I wouldn't been seen dead in a cravat.
And he isn't scary either. Okay maybe the
cravat is.
But you know what is scary?
Capitalism.

"Ill be Patrick Bateman" I mumbled. Taehyung looked confused but jimin of all people seemed to know who i was on about. Which scared me slightly.

Namjoon joined us to coming over smiling, his dimples showing.

"What about you" i asked wanting to know what he was gonna be."gudetama" he said simply smiling to himself thinking about the it. We discussed Halloween costumes for a while and then jungkook arrived and tae stopped taking immediately.

"While i would like to stay and chat i must get going now" taehyung quickly left the armchair. I saw jungkook look sad for a moment but i changed to a scowl as he saw me looking. I grimaced getting up to follow tae into the kitchen.

"Hellooo" i called to him as he sat down at the breakfast bar. He smiled his boxy grin at me. I decided to cut to the chase. "Why arent you speaking to jungkook?" I questioned fiddling with my phone case

Taehyung sighed.

"He's being childish lately, ever since you joined. He's not normally like this i swear, he's normally really sweet and i just don't like how he's treating you" he then looked down at his hands.