80.

When I woke within Yoongi's grasp, it took me 5 minutes to remember that my day ahead was filled with uncertainty. I wanted to spend my last moments in peaceful bliss with Yoongi, who most definitely wouldn't be waking up any time soon.

It was definitely a cold morning. The house was now accepting winter after what seemed months of snow, it had caved into accepting the harsh drafts of December.

Getting out of bed would always be difficult this time of year.

It's either sadness, cold or both keeping me bed bound. Today it was cold.

And rage. Spite.

What if I just don't turn up, out of spite?

No no, that's bad behaviour. Guess we'll have to be a good boy today. Shut our mouths.

You know you can't do that.

Ignoring the familiar voice that was at the back of my mind, I sat with Yoongi some more, feeling not at all tired.

Yoongi was similar to me, he wore jumpers to bed, so he was so warm, so so warm.

I had to restrain myself from squeezing him to death.

Lately, a thought had entered my head and sat comfortably within the Chaos that was normally my thoughts.

It was on rereading the Harry Potter books. Simply so I could indulge myself in someone else's life.

I sound so miserable. But no matter how brilliant the things around you seem, no matter how much you love and adore the people around you, you still feel drained. Exhausted. Even though you slept for hours.

But considering where I was last year, I've improved greatly. Maybe it's having a structure again.

People alway speculate about my favourite Harry Potter character.

I can say there's multiple, the main three being Harry himself, Lupin and Ron.

Oh and Cedric. I glanced at my Robert Pattinson poster with a smirk.

Harry is basic, I know. But on a deeper level, he's relatable and I love everything about him. His sass.

Yoongi stirred as I started fishing under my bed for my crate of books.

"I hate Jang Jee-woo. When I next see him-" I cursed wondering where the first 2 books had disappeared to.

I could only imagine his shelf, the 2 books sitting beneath his collection of SHINee photocards, duplicates he probably stole off me.

I cursed him again, leaning forward to grab the third book, but the joy of reading one of my favourite books replaced my disappointment.

Just as my fingers grasped the book's spine, I felt Yoongi's arms wrap around my waist.

"You're gonna fall" he whispered, his voice hoarse.

"oh Yeah, for sure," I said, looking down at his hands and realising how they happened to be under my shirt. "Definitely falling to my death." I said turning around, book in hand and a bottle of water

He went red.

"Come on, sit up, drink this" I said tugging at his arm.

"Fine" he rolled his eyes and took the bottle and some medicines I had given him.

I got up while he did so, going to my wardrobe to look for clothes to wear.

It's not like my wardrobe is scandalous, so the complaint is and probably should be only limited to my actions.