79.

The VLIVE had ended and I was still angry.

I hate it here.

"Suck your mum" I muttered, kicking my bed. "What a prick, I'll beat you up you specky tw-"

"Jisung?" someone suddenly appeared behind me, clearly I didn't hear them open my door as I was too busy cursing. I turned around to see who had intruded on my tantrum.

"Oh Yoongi" I jumped even though I knew full well someone was there.

"What did you do with the medicine box- I know you had it last" if the dead could speak, they would sound like Yoongi. He sounded so exhausted and tired, not helped by his blocked nose.

"Oh-" I said, taken back. I went pink. I don't remember what I did last with it.

"I-i'll go help you find it" I said awkwardly as my taken cake vanished from my mind, replaced with the medicine box.

"Right." Yoongi said leaving the room. I pulled a face at my awkwardness, cringing.

I shuffled out in the hallway, fully expecting to see Yoongi waiting.

I sighed, going to the kitchen.

"The cupboard underneath the sink? No no I couldn't have..."

I shook my head still thinking.

Yoongi stood staring at me. I flinched at his look.

He was standing like a sim.

"Um- I'll have a look for you." I said and started sticking my head in random cupboards, searching for the familiar blue box.

"I looked in there." he said, deadpan

"Right"

"AND in there-"

"Sure"

"There too-"

"Ok ok" I sighed and closed the final cupboard. I rested my forehead on the wood, trying to think.

"Sorry" he whispered. I waved my head in his direction, indicating it was ok.

Then, I suddenly remembered the image of myself placing the box on top of the fridge, the memory of how I had to climb up on the side.

I suddenly scrambled up and started climbing on the side. I glanced at Yoongi, who looked mortified.

"It's ok, I'll be fine" I gave him a thumbs up.

I carefully took it, removing everything else on top, for example the sticky gel hands Jungkook had for some reason, left up here.

"Weirdo" I rolled my eyes.

I placed the box on the side before getting down.

I automatically started going through my back and turned on him. "Right so you have a cold right?"

I turned around to look at him.

My heart stopped. Yoongi was slumped in a chair, his eyes closed, clearly passed out.

"Yoongi" I snapped, rushing over to him, panicking. I patted his head trying to make him come around.

I didn't realise I had completely frozen until I felt the blood pounding in my brain.

I quickly lifting him onto my shoulder, I couldn't carry him properly, not wanting to hurt myself in the process. If I did that, I would be unable to help him.

"Yoongi" I whispered to him, comforting him as I could feel him stirring.

"It's ok, you're OK, you'll be ok" I rambled, bumping my own head with the top of his head.