21.

I woke up early. Surprising. 

I felt as though my head had hit the pillow and now i was here. The pain i experienced when getting out of bed. The world looked so miserable from my window. I wondered what was the appeal people seen in living. 

Getting up and doing the same thing everyday, the fear of failure was crippling. I couldn't cry this early. 

My vision was blurry. That's how it is nower days. With no glasses my life seems 10x more difficult. I had forgotten my glasses on my last trip back home. 

I staggered into the bathroom. A weight settling in my chest. To heavy to move. To exhausting. If it were something life threatening, i would rather die. 

i tripped over when i exited the bathroom. Lucky nothing was broke this time. Of cause it had to be me. 

"god hates me." I murmured, not bothering to lift myself up. 

"What" the voice was quiet and i saw a set of broad shoulders that belong to non-other than seokjin. He rubbed his eyes and gave a weak smile. 

"Oh hello why are you sleeping outside the bathroom, it's not very comfortable," i said forcing a chuckle. My chest hurts. 

"was at the studio. Dancing-" he yawned min sentence, his eyes half-closed. 

"I was trying to get the dance." He said softly. His eyes were puffy. I frowned. 

he was slurring his words slightly 

"and i just woke up to make breakfast." He closed his eyes, his head falling onto my chest.

Two sleep deprived idols sitting in a hallway. 

"Jin-" i said softly, prodding his shoulder. "mhmm" he groaned, gripping my shirt. 

It took awhile lifting him up, i think im weak. I lead him to the sofa, where he fell into the cushions rather violently. 

"can you-" he said trying to sit up. 

"yes, ill make breakfast, it's ok just go to sleep" i whispered, trying to get him to lay back to sleep.

I decided to make pancakes. In my eyes they're simple and the only thing i haven't messed up in my years. 

Im supprised jin trusted me to do this. 

I was tortured for a number of minutes trying to read the back of the packet. 

No wonder i get headaches. 

"Jin-jinnie is here to help" a still sleepy jin walked into the kitchen grabbing an apron and putting it on back to front. He was cute half asleep. 

However, he was considerably more awake than when I last saw him but was still a slight safety hazard. 

I sat him down on the stool in the corner so he could mix the second batch of pancake mix while I surveyed the first ones. I heard patterning of feet and assumed Jimin had woken up. "Jimin" i said as he fell in jins old resting place. 

"Im awake" he said with his eyes closed. I nodded, but i wasn't very reassured. 

"yeah sure" i patted his shoulder, making him smile. Hes definitely asleep. 

I took out the first pancakes and place then on the dining table. I walked over to jimin whispering to him that breakfast was ready. 

when he didn't move, i told him it was pancakes. Mysteriously, his eyes opened and he got up, a smirk on his face. 

"Thanks!" he smiled down at his plate.I chuckled as he started to dig in, as if he wasn't asleep a few minutes ago. 

but then remembered jin was still mixing. He had stood up and had finished the 3rd batch.