A Reader Of Books

Meliodas and y/n and hawk was standing on Hawk's mom at Ordan village, that the sins had decided to stop at.

"Hey Captain is around here okay?" Diane scanned their surroundings holding her hammer over her shoulder.

"Yeah. It's a little far from town be we should be alright if we do some promoting." y/n told diane giving her smile who smiled back at her.

"Thanks for everything, Hawk's mom." Meliodas said looking downwards. "Why don't you rest a bit too Diane?" he turn to Diane who smiled softly at y/n and meliodas.

"Sure, I'll just grab a little shut eye till the tavern opens then. Good night you guys." Diane lays down on the ground and begins to sleep. Y/n, Meliodas and Hawk all went into the Boar Hat.

"All right everyone, why don't we get ready to open up? Us guys'll handle the food stocks." Y/n smiled "Now meliodas go down to the village and spread the word. And could you also buy some herbs while you're out there?"

"Sure!" He nodded smiling towards her.

"Hawk can you go with meliodas."

"That's fine by me but do you really think she'll be okay on her own?"

"I'm perfectly capable of going shopping!" Meliodas exclaim.

"I know but the Holy Knights are still after you aren't they? I mean wouldn't it be better if you just stayed here?"

"Staying cooped up will just get her down, it's fine. If anything happens I'll rush right there."y/n said smiling at him

"L-lady y/n..."meliodas cheeks heated up as he blushes heavily as he was fluttered of her words.

"Yeah but still." Hawk continued to argue.

"How about a disguise then?"

"A what?" Meliodas questioned.

"Village boy style!

Minstrel style!

Traveling dancer style!" Y/n made meliodas change three times and in different outfits that is for males of course.

"That makes him stand out more!"hawk shouted angrily as tick mark appear.

"Sorry, but I think I ought to be alright just wearing a hood." meliodas suggested.

"Yeah I guess you're right." Y/n made meliodas come close to her  and tried to take off his lower cloth outfit even her hand sneakily grope his butt cheek. "So, get out of those clothes now." Meliodas face turn bright red of y/n gonna take his lower outfit off as her face is close to his while she smirked at him "so we can have fun~" she whispered near his ear making meliodas blushes more and his face heating up even his heart beating so fast of her words.

"L-lady y/n I-" he was gonna lean his face close to y/n but hawk interrupted shouting "he can do it himself get away from him you pervert!" He hit y/n away from meliodas as he changed back into his tavern outfit and put a hood on then hawk and meliodas left the tavern.

"I'll be going now!"

"Bye meliodas! Be careful!" Y/n called waving her hand. Meliodas nodded waving back as he blushes not getting the moment that they had inside away from his head as they walking into town.

Ban yawned, tired tears in the corners of his eyes, his back slouched over and his hands in the warmth of his pockets "do I have to?" He mumbled tirdely.

The (h/c) female turned her upper body to look at the three males behind her, "Ban! King! Whoever catches the biggest gain is the winner!"

The half-sleeping Ban perked up at the announcement of a game, a mischievous smirk crawled on his lips, a dangerous glint in his eyes and his back straight. He cracked his knuckles, "Oh, I've got this!"