The Ten Commandments On The Move

~Edinburgh~

"An Albion has been destroyed." Fraudrin blurted out. "Two actually, in separate locations."

Zeldris scoffed of hearing that as he glance over at fraudrin.

"Who cares about them anyway? Cause to me they're nothing but ancient toys."

Galand laughed of hearing this "how amusing!"

"What is it you find so funny?" Melascula asked.

"Who'd have ever imagined that even now there'd still be people daring to stand against the demon race?"

"Right. Let's go." Galand stood up.

"You're not considered going out there with your powers still depleted, are you?" Melascula rose an eyebrow.

"Why not? I'd be a perfect warmup exercise. Or do you actually think they'll defeat me?"

Melascula sighed of galand action.

Zeldris stood up from his spot then he vanished and appeared in front of Galand. "Now wait a minute. Have you forgotten it was this kind of arrogance that lead to our being sealed up in the first place?"

"Well, memory loss in old men can be rather severe." Galand said towards zeldris.

"So what direction are you heading?" Gloxinia questioned

"Hmm...Let me see."

"I sensed something north-west of here. For a minute there was a power that was doubling the Albion's." Gloxinia informed. "The one south of us was strange, because that Albion seemed to self destruct. As if somehow its own power was sent right back onto itself."

"Hmm.." galand hummed then he patted Gloxinia head, "Hey, thanks a lot!"

But before galand could leave, zeldris stopped him "hold it, if you see y/n bring her to me." He narrows his eyes as galand stared at zeldris and hummed, "alright then but could I still fight her."

Zeldris huffed "as long as you bring her back to me, if you don't then you better hope I won't ripe you into pieces."

Galand flinch and nodded then he jumped, taking off into the distance.

-◇♤◇♡◇♤◇♡◇♤◇♡◇♤◇♡-

"The Ten Commandments. Locked away since ancient times, the hand picked troops of the Demon King himself. They've all been freed from a 3,000 seal, and that has caused these giant monsters to start moving? Is that what you're telling me?" Arthur had a hard time comprehending the sudden information dump.

"Don't blame ya for not believing it at first, but everything I've said is true." Y/n insisted.

"Indeed, if we hadn't seen that beast with our own eyes, it would have been impossible to believe."

"To think that ancient Britannia once had monsters like that roaming the continent. It's terrifying."

"If they made those things, then that means the Ten Commandments must be even stronger, right Captain?" Diane assumed. "And if that's true, how will any of us stand a chance against that kind of power?"

Arthur, Meliodas, Merlin, Slader, Y/n, and Hawk stood in Camelot.

"My goodness. Even the form of Hendrickson we faced, seems almost sweet in comparison." Slader said then glance over at gowther "right, gowther?"

Diane eyes glows ans exclaims, 'it's happening again. My heads feeling fuzzy. '

"Hahahaha, it seems to me that you're forgetting something. As long as we got y/n's attack move we'll be able to take anybody down, right?" Hawk snorted.