Emotional Maelstrom

"Hey, y/n, have any idea what we're looking at?" Diane asked, gazing at the two commandments that are in their indura form, which bring shivers down her spine.

"A dark power, the form a demon takes by sacrificing six of its hearts, called indura. Once that happens, it's over. They'll keep rampaging until they die." She explained to her comrades, having diane gazed at the (h/c) haired woman with nervous expressions on her face.

"What? No way! We have to do something! If we don't, Britannia is finished!" She said with worried."There's not a lot we can do at this point. Either wait till they've used up the last of their lives and die or..." she trailed off with worry in her (e/c) eyes for her goddess lover who stood in front of the two commandments that are growling at the two goddesses in front of them.

"Sir, meliodas, let us join forces and bring down these savage ugly beasts once and for all!"

"No." Meliodas decline which had ludociel be confused "huh?"

The blonde man narrows his eyes, his swirling iris in his green eyes started to glow as he had a determind expression on his face. "I'll save them!"

°━━━━━━━ •¤• ━━━━━━━°

Meliodas iris swirl started to glow and began to grow, a high pitching whirring sound is heard as his left two wings began to glow brightly golden, extending them a bit bigger while his other wings also glowed brightly and extended them as well.

A symbol of the goddess clan behind him, shining brightly, he sends an enormous green blast towards the demons, a gust of wind be sent all around him to the people who are near him.

The two demons grunts being pushed back a bit, ludociel groan, trying not to get blown away even diane and King tried to not get blown as well but y/n stood her ground, not being effected by the powerful wind, her eyes narrowed as she kept her gaze focusing on her goddess lover.

A golden bright orb appears in his hands, he closed his eyes before opening it and focuses his green eyes towards the two commandments. "Let there be light!" He send two beams of light that had green feather likes around the beams towards the two demons, slamming it against them and they shrieked out of the burning sensation of the light from meliodas ability as they get pushed back from the bright beams.

"Sir, meliodas! Are you insane? These lowly beasts aren't worth saving! If we put them out, then we, the goddess race, no, all other races will have less of a threat to face. It will put an end to this holy war." Ludociel told the young prince who scoffed of his words, continued to sending his light beams towards the two demons who started to transform even more horrifying.

"They're transforming into something even creepier looking!" King exclaimed."The darkness in them is powerful, and it'll do whatever it can to resist meliodas light." She frowns to see meliodas struggling by feeling the two demons trying to push back his light, but he isn't letting it. He kept putting more pressure into his light.

"You're gonna get pushed back." She said with concern. She clenched into the handle of her large sword.

"I won't stop. I won't give up!" Meliodas said with a serious tone, his face hardened as he kept a large bright orb in his hands, not ready to give them up.

"He's really struggling." Sariel said, smoke coming out from him as he was healing his injuries that he had gotten from monspeet attack.

"If those monsters can overwhelm archangels like us, then, what do you expect?"

Ludociel let out a scoff. "I can't take part in this farce anymore. I'm going to kill them here and now while I have the chance." He had a bright blue orb on his hand.