The Courage Charm

"It's been a long time, hasn't it, Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins?" said Hendrickson, looking down at y/n "It's just you right now?" He question as he and y/n stared at each other coldly.

"Yeah. We lost the others somewhere along the way," said y/n.

"You think you can face me without them? Still confident as ever, aren't you?" Hendrickson said as Arthur looked at them "captain of the seven deadly sins, then this person is that..." he thought in his mind

"Where are you keeping meliodas?" Y/n's said angrily as she kept her eyes narrowed. "Give him back to me."

Hendrickson's face didn't change. "I'm afraid that's not possible."
That made y/n scoffed and growled in anger then she jumped and aimed a kick at Hendrickson's face but Hendrickson blocked it with one hand then y/n began to swing her sword furiously at Hendrickson. But Hendrickson dodged every swipe before countering with a punch.

Y/n blocked it with her sword and scabbard, but it did push her back. All the way back to where Arthur is crouch down as he stare at y/n on awe.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Woods can be heard hit together as gilthunder has fallen on his hands and knees while breathing heavily with sweat on him from the lack of training.

"Whats the matter little gil? Down for the count already?"

"I'm never gonna make it" y/n heard gilthunder say. "After all, there's no one stronger than you and father. Who can compete with that? I know I can't."

"Come on now," said y/n. "First you've gotta do something about that negative attitude"

"Your eyes can see through evil. Your mouth speaks only truth. Your heart is filled with justice. Your sword will crush the wicked," y/n and gilthunder looked over over only to see Margaret walking towards them. "To stand by what you believe is right until the very end, isn't that the most important thing when you're a knight?"

"Oh, Margaret," said Gilthunder, watching the princess walk closer.

"Nothing else matters," said Margaret. "Y/n and your father play no part in it. After all, you're you. There's no doubt in my mind that you'll be the kindest, strongest Holy Knight of all. That's honestly what I believe."

Gilthunder nodded.

"Geez," y/n said, folding her arms. "Get a room you two." She had chibi expression as her words made Margaret and gilthunder blushed.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Thunder began to rumble. A single black cloud formed in the calm sky as the sound of lightning crackling is heard.

"A storm cloud?" Arthur questioned.

A single bolt of lightning raced through the air. And Gilthunder was there going to y/n who blocked Gilthunder's attack without looking at him. Electricity crackled through the air.

Gilthunder attacked again, going for y/n's back. They exchanged blow after blow.

Y/n leapt back to give herself some room. Gilthunder followed. Their swords locked, sparks flying, lightning flashing.

Gilthunder kicked y/n in the chest and she went flying. She tumbled through the air but was caught by Arthur, who had jumped to caught her as his arm wrapped over her waist.

Y/n smiled at Arthur "sorry about that I owe you one" Arthur smiled at y/n "It's nothing forget it"

"Would you mind leading me a hand for little awhile longer?"