Lil Brother..

[Hey guys, I'm gonna do a short chapter today since I don't have time to do the chapter of the story but since you guys choice to have y/n and zeldris be siblings, I'll do a flashback chapter between y/n and zeldris siblings bonds to show what their siblings relationship is like before y/n betrayed the demon race]

"Big sis!" A soft voice Is heard behind y/n as she turn her head to the voice to see her little brother.

Zeldris smiled and run to y/n, standing in front of her "big sis! I managed to defeat a goddess and release my magic! Are you proud of me?" He said excitedly.

Y/n give her little brother a smile as she usually never smiled at anyone or anything expect zeldris "good job zel I'm really proud of you!" She ruffle his hair and zeldrid smiled happily.

That's when a demon came "princess y/n! There's a Emergency! A goddess came and is killing our soliders!"

Y/n face turn serious "alright then. I'll be there" the demon nodded and left.

But before y/n could leave, she felt her hand grabbed by zeldris and y/n turn to him "can I come and help please big sis" zeldris pleaded as y/n frown not wanting to danger her brother.

Y/n gets a weird feeling that this goddess isn't like those weak goddesses that she fought before "I don't think so zel, It might he archangel."

Zeldris pouted hearing this "please big sis! I can really help, I want to be useful and help my clan but more importantly I want to help you and be strong for you"

Y/n begans to think and spoke "no zeldris you cannot come and that's final"

Before zeldris could say anything, y/n already left and began to fly away towards the area that the demon told her where the attack is at.

Y/n made and narrows her eyes of seeing that her guts was right of seeing that it's archangel not one but two archangel.

Ludociel and mael was fighting the demons and killing them "Good job mael, I knew you'll be a amazing goddess"

Mael blushes of his brother being proud of him "thank yo-" he was cut off when y/n was behind Ludociel and went to slice him with her huge sword "watch out!" Mael called out and pushed his brother away and y/n managed to slice over mael shoulder.

"Mael!" Ludociel called out worried.

Y/n scoffed and she went to slice mael head off but Ludociel used ark on y/n and hit her away from his brother "don't you dare touch my little brother!" Ludociel said angrily.

Y/n scoffed and glared towards Ludociel and mael "you damn goddess are getting on my nerves for coming here and attacking my people, I hope slicing you're heads off and giving to you're pathetic Supreme diety will teach her to quit sending her weak ass goddess to our clan!"

Mael glared at y/n "don't you dare disrespect the Supreme diety!"

Y/n chuckled and smirked "oh getting mad that I'm talking shit about you're little Supreme diety huh?" She gripped into her sword.

"You'll pay for this! Once we will get rid of you! The demom clan will be hopeless without you! Then well get rid of all the demons for good!"

Y/n snickered lowly "I like to see you try, you dumbass!" She could see that Ludociel and mael were getting very angry.

That's when mael and Ludociel begans to fight with y/n and that y/n was slowly winning and giving them badly injuries that's difficult to heal with their injuries.