Where Love Is Found

"Curse you! Curse you, y/n!" Galand shouted angrily, "how dare you come here and humilate me like that!?" He slammed his fist on the ground as he tries to stand up, "I want you to find her, melascula! If we don't stop her immediately, she'll became a threat to us once more!"

"You ready to lose a second time?"

Galand finally stood up as he exhales frustrated and glared at Melascula, "what did you say?"

"She's right about this. You're no match for her now, so try to calm down, galand. Beside you deserved it after what you did to my sister." Zeldris glared furiously at galand who flinch.

"Our main goal is to conquer Britannia. From this point on, we'll need to split up. In teams of two or more, go and restore your power, get it done quickly. Use any method to eradicate the other races. I don't care how you do it." Zeldris told his comrades.

"Are you declaring war against y/n?" Dreyfus asked.

"Not war. She deserves one thing. Annilation." Estarossa voice spoke out as zeldris flinch a bit and frown, looking down.

"But we can never let out gaurd down. Y/n may be the obvious reason, but the Seven deadly sins are on her side, as well."

"You've mentioned them once before. Tell me, who are they, anyway?" Monspeet questioned.

"I don't give a damn about any of that! Do you really believe I'm no match for her? In that last battle, If I wanted to, that little bastard..." drole cut off galand as he spoke, "galand. It isn't wise to lie. Even we aren't immune to being cursed if our own commandments are broken, or have you already forgotten? You do not want to make zeldris more angrier." Galand gulped as he could feel zeldris rage increasing from his insult of y/n.

"As of this moment, in the name of the demon king himself, our domination of Britannia begins!" His comrades went off their separate ways as zeldris glance over at Estarossa with a small glare, "brother. What should we do?" He cringe of calling estarossa, brother but he had no choice but to call him that since he's his older brother.

"We haven't been outside in 3,000 years. I want to enjoy this fresh air for a while."

"That's fine then. There's something that I need to take care of nearby." He summon his wings and flied away.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

"Yo!" Y/n said as she give a small wave as she had came back from Edinburgh after confronting the ten commandments.

"Lady y/n!"

"I'm so glad you're alright." Gilthunder sighed In relief seeing she's uninjured.

Y/n walked towards the group with a smile. "Didn't I tell you guys? I only went there to say hi."

"B... but I want to know what kind of greeting you gave them." Jenna sweatdropped.

"Oh, That's simple. I just warned them that if they did something stupid, then we'd go over there and beat them up." She shrugged.

Everyone's eyes widened in shocked. "You're the one being stupid. 'Cause what you did was go out there and pick a fight!" King insulted.

"Hmm... well, I guess that's true." She rubbed her head behind.

"Only a moron would intentionally go out of her way to try to wake up a sleeping giant like that!" Jenna chastised as she had annoyance on her face.

"Come on, do you have to yell?" Y/n deadpanned.

"She/I have/has every right to yell at you!" Jenna and King argued at the same time.

"Ugh...how could you." He scoffed furiously.

The Cursed God And The Cursed Demonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें