The Doll Seeks Love

Y/n and Ban were running through liones, trying to find gowther as they continued looking for him as she and ban ran past a man who had basket of apples.

Ban stole one from the guys basket. "Let me get this straight, captain. You've known this whole time that gowther was a doll?" He asked the young woman.

The dragon sin and fox sin stopped in one of the alleyways. "Well, yeah. I knew the guy who made him, too." She looked over at the tall man who was eating the apple.

"He was such a strong mage, the demon king couldn't believe it. But that led him to being picked as the ten commandments of selflessness, which is the ability to rob anyone with the desire of all their memories and emotions." She explained as she and ban are now on bridge with her hands into her pocket.

The fox sin lean against the fence bridge, looking at his captain as he listened to her. "So, the demon king took precautions and locked him up in prison. Since he couldn't leave his cell, he created the gowther that we know to always be there in his place. His doll looks just like the one he loved. But gowther ended up giving him a man's body to make sure he'd never start lusting after him."

Ban frown. "Yeah, that's all kinds of messed up."

She sighed, nodding. "I know."

───────•••───────

Y/n and Ban were on the roof, looking over to see diane, merlin and king had gotten there and stopped gowther from erasing his memories that he had forgotten for many years and the dragon sin could see gowther is power level had leveled up and grown more higher since he finally had his memories back and finally have a heart of his own.

She was crouching down with ban beside him as she hummed, "From the looks of things, I'd say they didn't really need us."

"Guess not." The fox sin agreed as escanor came running over, breathing heavily."Thank goodness! I see that you were finally able to track down gowther!" He chuckled with a relieving smile on his face.

Gowther smiled at diane with a grateful look on his face. "Thank you, diane! You never gave up on me. Thank you for guiding me in the right direction, diane." He thanked the brunette giant who gave a closed eye smiled to him.

"That's what friends are for. No big deal." She chuckled.

The sins were now walking down up back to the castle as the sun was setting down.

"Now, the whole gangs here."

"For the seven deadly sins, today is a day to celebrate. Let's drink and be merry, captain." Merlin said, smiling as she looked at y/n who grinned.

Ban laughed. "She's gonna pick up the tab, right?" He smirked "me?" She asked, smirking as diane chuckled, hugging king and gowther close with smiles on their faces.

Y/n and Ban grinned at each other happily as they laughed even escanor laugh, smiling as the sins gazed at the beautiful view of the sunset.

"Hey, merlin, so what do you that heart thing was, anyway?" The envy sin asked the Boar sin.

"I think it was more of a good luck charm, something to bring comfort to the son who despaired being a doll."

"Oh, I see!"

But then y/n looked over at diane, she wondered of how come gowther knew he had a heart and his creator as she knew that she couldn't have known that unless she meet them from many years ago.

The (h/c) haired woman didn't know why, but she is getting a bad feeling about something gonna happen that had her frown.

───────•••───────