Overwhelming Violence

Galand took heavy clanking steps towards the gathered Holy Knights and Seven Deadly Sins.

"A Power Level of 26,000?"

"I... I can't stop shaking!" the scared knight stuttered.

"We must evacuate the townspeople!"

"A demon sealed away for 3,000 years, Galand of the Ten Commandments."

"His Power Level may be more than we imagined but something about this seems off," Merlin said.

"Hey Hawk, what's his magical power?" Merlin glanced over at hawk, who began to look at galand

"Looks like zero? What's going on here? Is this magical eye thing busted or something?"

"I see must be the lingering effects of the Goddess race's seal." Merlin's eyes narrowed.

"Alright. That means nows our only chance of attack." Diane clenched her fists.

Y/n narrows her eyes as she kept standing in front of meliodas, protecting him, but she could tell that zeldris didn't just tell galand to only bring y/n back.

~♡♤~♡♤~♡♤~♡♤~♡♤~

"So this is where the Humans nest. Seems there's been quite some changes in the past 3,000 years. But as usual, they're all clumped together. I suppose some habits never change. It's too cramped." Galand rose his double-sided spear. With one swing of the spear a cloud of dust erupted, houses were destroyed and all jumbled up in a circle. Now there was a big area of space.

Arthur's eyes widened in horror of seeing the damage to the town, his voice quivering when he began to speak, "the city is..."

Meliodas had his hands over his mouth of seeing the sight of the area they were in as Diane let out a frustrated exhale at seeing what galand did.

Hawk began to shake in fear as y/n growled in anger and glared at galand.

Galand exhales, "Now that should make things a little roomier. Now where was I? Y/n, I've been waiting for quite some time to fight you one-on-one. But I do know is that zeldris doesn't want me to kill you, cause after all he wants that pesky man goddess you have with you to die."

Y/n flinch at hearing that zeldris wanted meliodas dead as meliodas flinch of hearing this, he glance over at y/n who kept looking towards the demon as he stayed by y/n, making sure that galand doesn't see him.

Y/n glanced over at meliodas as she whispered to him, "stay here okay? Do not leave Arthur and hawks side." She held his hand and give his forehead a kiss making him blush as he nodded towards her making y/n smile towards him, then her expression turned serious.

Y/n launched at Galand then she cut through Galand's shoulder, dark blood spraying from the wound. Galand drove his spear through y/n's chest. Y/n spewed blood and her limp body dangled from the spear.

Meliodas gasps in horror as he held his hand together tightly as he kept making sure not to make any noise that could bring galand attention.

Two more y/n's jumped, ready to attack Galand but he merely sliced them. The swing from Galand made the wind blow harshly at the group, hawk shielding meliodas as he stood in front of him as they both exclaimed.

Arthur groans from the harsh wind blow as Merlin has her two lips to her lips as her eyes narrowed.

All of the y/n's that Galand had supposedly killed vanished. "An afterimage? No, this feels like I'm being set up by the real one. And the next from behind." Galand's right eye glowed green before he saw another y/n jump at him from behind. "But it's only a rouse. From above, huh?" The real y/n positioned Lostvayne in a downward strike. Galand grabbed y/n by her throat and held her up, "Amusing spell. However, I'm not really fond of cheap tricks." The clone of y/n's took a few swings at Galand that did nothing before Galand speared her and lifted his spear and let the clone of y/n's drop to the ground and vanished.