The Shape Of Love

[Hey guys, I apologize for not updating a lot but anyway hope you will enjoy this chapter!]

Meliodas was cleaning the floors as he had Hawk on his shoulder but y/n was frowning and siting on the chairs as she had an upset expression on her face, noticing that they aren't getting a lot of customers than they used to.

Meliodas stopped cleaning the floors and glance at y/n, speaking in a soft voice "Lady y/n, it seems we have been getting a few customers lately."

Hawk began to speak "yeah. Scraps are getting so hard to come by these days, I'll be one skinny piggy pretty soon."

Y/n frown "Huh. Why would they stop coming?" She question.

"I bet it's because you're such a terrible cook!"

Meliodas sweatdropped "now, now, take it easy hawk."

Y/n then had an great idea in her mind, having her to smirk and slammed her fist into her palm "okay. It's time for a change...and I know exactly what to do." She grinned widely and had her hands behind her back.

Meliodas tilted his head and looked at y/n, wondering what's her plan.

Y/n was walking down the street towards to Merlin lab as she glance over at man, calling to his son that it's time to leave as y/n hummed and shrugged.

"You've still got all your weird little gadgets, don't ya?" Y/n said to Merlin as she had finally arrived to her lab.

Y/n played with the doll and flick the doll head who responded by muttering making y/n smiled and laughed softly.

Merlin felt her heart softened of hearing y/n laughed like that but she kept her blank expression as she continued to do her experiment.

"So, what do you want from me?"

Y/n smirked "what do I want?" She pointed her finger to Merlin "you to be a waitress at my tavern!"

Merlin just looked at y/n with an dead blank expression as a smoke come out of the purple liquid that's in a tube making an pop sound.

"Right now. It's just Diane and meliodas, but if you join the team, you and diane would make the perfect Boar Hat poster girl sisters." Y/n said with a sly grin on her face.

"You'd be bringing in customers left and right."

"Do you honestly expect me to become one of your bar's poster girls and wear a uniform like that?"

Y/n chucked nervously a bit "no chance, huh?"

"Captain." Gowther voice is heard, grabbing the attention of the young female making her turn toward gowther.

"Uh, hey, gowther. What have you been up to?" She then frown and deadpanned of seeing gowther wearing the tavern uniform.

"Why am I not being considered to be one of the poster girl sisters? Why not? Why?" Gowther question as he lean towards to y/n who put her finger to his forehead and move his face away from her "never mind that. Now, why are you wearing the tavern uniform?"

A laugh was let out from gowther as he adjusted his glasses "it's my favorite."

Y/n sighed and closed her eyes with a frown on her beautiful face "gowther, you can't be serious." Before y/n could say anything that's when Merlin spoke "okay, fine, I'll do it."

Y/n looked at Merlin "huh?" Merlin bad her hands on her hips and smirked "but only after you've done a little something for me."

Merlin looked at gowther "gowther could you step out a bit" gowther nodded and left the lab as Merlin smirked "but if you don't want to do this little favor of mine, there's something else you can for me"