A New Threat

Merlin was still watching over meliodas and y/n that is still locked up in perfect cube. The goddess prince had her on his lap, holding her in his arms.

But all of a sudden, a powerful presence of magic is felt heading towards them having merlin to look over at the window to see the sky turning dark, having the whole place to become nighttime.

"We've been engulfed in darkness. Someone's magic is at work. Everyone, prepare for an attack!" She ordered her comrades, but Hawks panicked voice called out to the mage that is behind her."Merlin! Merlin! Turn around!" He called out to the mage in feat and nervousness.

The raven haired woman turns to see a chubby short old man wearing a set of clothes and rings with elaborate designs. He has green spiky hair, beard, and mustache. His demon mark is on the right side of his head, with two spiked circles connected by a line cutting through his right eye, he was facing the cube that y/n and meliodas is trapped in.

"How did that creepy old geezer get in this place?"

The prince held y/n protectively in his arms, glaring at the man with a hardened expression on his face, the short man cooed of seeing his young mistress after so many years of not seeing her, "oh, look at you! Just look at my sweet, sweet, wondeful young mistress, y/n! Locked up in a cold place like this, oh you poor thing!" He had tears running down with a joyful expression on his face.

"Just come along, mistress. We can leave here this very minute!" He had his hand on the cube, keeping his dark gaze on y/n."Who in the world are you?" Meliodas demanded, gazing sharply at the chubby man.

The man named chandler turned his gaze to see the goddess meliodas, causing his face to fell and filled with disgust and hatred of seeing the person who took his mistress from him. "So you're still around?" He scoffed,"that shameless goddess who dared to abduct my young mistress." He had his face filled with murder and menacing, showing his sharp teeths "I'll kill you!" He threatened.

Meliodas growls lowly, holding y/n more closer to him as chandler pressed his face more against the wall of the cube, glaring hatefully at the blonde man, breathing heavily as saliva dripped down from his mouth.

"Meliodas, you sinful goddess! The manipulative vixen who made off with my beloved young mistress y/n! Mark my words. I will never forgive you! Do you understand me? What you've done is inexcusable!" He angrily said to meliodas, who kept his guard up as he popped the cube with his staff having the perfect cube to disappear.

Meliodas eyes widened of seeing this, hawk yelped out in surprise of what he saw. "He smashed merlin's barrier like it was a bubble or something!"

The mage scoffed, leviting her sacred treasure as it gave a purplish glow. She narrowed her eyes with furrowed eyebrows. "It's rare that someone can use absolute cancel. I see you're not to be taken lightly. Get down, melio!" She sent one of her attacks to him, but chandler was quick enough to full counter it, causing the mage to be surprised at seeing it as her power got sent back to her.

"He used y/n's move against me. But how?"

"It's not that confusing. Considering I was the one who taught it to the young mistress." He explained as merlin's clothing fell, even her sacred treasure too to the ground, merlin nowhere in sight which had meliodas to gasped of seeing this "merlin!?" He called out, he summon an dagger of light to protect himself and his lover from chandler. He had it in his hand, gripping it tightly.

"Where is she? It looks like she's been erased!" Hawk exclaimed in shock,"so, that was magic seal, eh? Sorry, but it looks like you're the one who just got sealed." Something move underneath merlin's outfit "interesting. Seems your form of the spell also had some sort of additional qualities."