The Looming Threat

"Are you afraid?" Bartra asked meliodas weakly.

"No. Because I know lady y/n will be coming soon, besides I'm with you now father."

"I see. But it's only a matter of time before the two of us are separated once more." He told his son.

"What?" Meliodas asked confused.

"You are familiar with how my magical power Vision works, are you not? It only gives me insight into my own fate and surroundings, but by vague words and visuals, let's me see into the future."

"Have you seen something father?"

"Very soon, I will be rescued from this impenetrable chamber thanks to the efforts of a crimson boar."

"A boar?" Meliodas tilted his head a bit.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Y/n, Gilthunder, Margaret, Arthur, all stood staring upward as they watched Merlin torturing her former apprentice.

"Vivian. Tell me where Prince meliodas is." Merlin demanded.

"He's... in the king's room." Vivan strained herself to speak while in Merlin's magic that was causing her immense pain.

"There you go." Merlin dropped her hand and Vivian came tumbling down from the air, hitting the floor with a thud. She got up and ran away quickly.

"Hey she's running off, shouldn't we—"

"Forget about her. For right now we need to focus on saving meliodas." Y/n said with determind expression.

"Then it's time to get a move on." Merlin snapped her finger and the group was transported to a different location.

"Where are we?"

"We're in front of my father's room." Margaret confirmed.

"I tried teleporting us inside but got deflected. The handiwork of my disgraceful ex disciple."

"All right take a few steps back guys." Y/n cracked her shoulder preparing to bust through the door to free her beloved.

"Wait. Hang on a second Captain. Even with your powers you couldn't breach this barrier. It's the Perfect Cube. A spell from the Demon world that can deflect any kind of power. Regardless of its magnitude."

Gilthunder tried using his thunder to aide him in opening the door but just as the Boar Sin has said it did nothing, the cube rejected the magic, repelling it. Merlin walked up to the door and opened it easily.

"How'd you get rid of the spell like that?" Y/n asked looking at her comrade.

"By using Absolute Cancel. I cut off my disciple and the spell cast over this room."

Y/n peered into the room and got a glimpse of meliodas. "Yo."

Meliodas ran from his spot near his father's bed to y/n. He engulfed her in a tight and emotional hug. "We've only been apart for less than a day. But I've missed you so much I could hardly stand it even being away from you." he whispered, tears building once again in his eyes of happiness. Y/n smiled warmly as she feels the love and warmth spread inside her when she was close to meliodas even she felt very relief that he is safe and alright.

"There, there." She comforted squeezing his chest peck.

"Hey!" Bartra yelled. Meliodas let go of y/n with a blushed on his cheeks as he looked at y/n who looked over at bartra .

"You sure got old, Bartra!" The hair (color) female spoke with a cheery smile.

"And you haven't changed a single bit have you?"