What I Can Do For You

"You're not sayin anything so I guess that means I have my answer." Ban accused.

"Now is really not the time to be bringin' this up, meliodas is—"

Ban jumped into the air nunchucks trained in y/n, "This might not mean anything to you Captain but to me there's nothing else in the world that matters more!" Ban and y/n fought in the air dodging, parrying, and attacking. "If I kill you right now then she'll be brought back to life!" Ban hit y/n making her slam into the ground.

Y/n and Ban continued to fight with y/n mostly countering Ban's nunchuck blows. "Who the hell would put something as ridiculous as that in your head!?"

"Some stuck-up chick who called herself a Goddess! She was talkin' to us from this big ass horn thing too!" Hawk exclaimed making y/n catch off gaurd slightly as she got surprised from hawks words having ban to manage to hit her stomach with his nunchucks.

Ban sent y/n flying back into a wall. Y/n flew at Ban attempting to retaliate, but Ban's quick reflexes made him able to hit y/n with his nunchucks.

Y/n lay on the ground, a crater around her. "Ban you're such an idiot! If you keep this up our friendship is over you got it?" Hawk yelled, trying his hardest to stop the fight.

"What? It's not like the two of us were ever friends anyway. If you don't shut your mouth, I'll kill you too you swine." Ban had a cold tone that made Hawk both scared and sad as tears welled up in his pig eyes.

"Well if I were playing for keeps then you wouldn't live to tell the tale buddy!" Hawk sounded clearly scared.

"In that case, kill me already! I'm begging you! That Goddess told me everything, you were buddies with the Demons that murdered Elaine. But if I take your life, she'll come back and be with me again."

Y/n's demon markings receded, "I see. Fine then, kill me Ban." Y/n gave Ban a kind smile.

"Captain..."

✧༺♥༻∞🤍∞༺♥༻✧

"So Dreyfus you're still alive?"

"Sir meliodas please step back." Dreyfus ordered.

Meliodas stood with a dagger to his neck clearly confused as to what was happening.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Hendrickson... I'm the one to blame for changing you so drastically, and for bringing this unimaginable chaos to the kingdom. Therefore I will atone for these wrongs here and now. By righting them myself."

Hendrickson's demon markings grew and started to detach itself from Hendrickson. "Do you honestly believe you have the power to stop me?"

"Yes. I will defeat you no matter the cost. I vow as a Holy Knight of Liones and I give you my word as your friend."

✧༺♥༻∞🤍∞༺♥༻✧

"Now come on, you're not screwing with me are ya?" Ban gave y/n a skeptical look.

"Not about this, I'm dead serious." Y/n gave Ban a smile as she lay on the floor. "So hurry up and kill me. Then your girlfriend will come back to life, won't she? If I was in your shoes, that's what I'd do."

"I appreciate this Captain. I'll never forget you as long as I live. This is for you, Elaine." Ban raises his nunchucks to strike y/n but y/n shot up and head butted Ban's chin making him bleed. 

Ban shot backwards falling into rubble. He rose from the rubble with a dirty and bloodied face. "Why would you fight back after an exchange like that especially, after telling me to take you out?!"