Even If You Should Die

~FLASHBACK~

"Come on captain what's the big deal just show me you're sword already"ban spoke to y/n as she took sip of her ale in the cup

"Why are you so interested of seeing this hunk of junk?"y/n question ban "well last time I check you're the captain of the seven deadly sins so why the hell you're walking around with a sword like that? I mean did you really think I wouldn't be curious about it?"

Ban stood up from his spot as he walked towards to y/n and walked behind her as he took a grip on the handle of the broken sword "come on just let me have a little peek?"he grinned

That's when the cup that y/n was holding drop to the ground having to bounce on the ground few times as y/n grabbed hold of the handle of the sword tightly "let go ban"she warn as she kept staring down the ground

Diane woken up of the noise and she sat up as she let out soft yawn looking over at ban and y/n "hey you two you still up?"she said with tired voice as ban and y/n didn't answer her

"Just step away ban you don't want to make me angry.."she kept gripped on the sword as ban grinned as he begans to get curious and surprised of y/n words "make you angry? Are you serious? You and me have been hanging out together for a lot of years now and all that time I never seen you get mad once"

"I mean it.."she said without looking at him as ban just ignore her words and continue to speak of the words he wanted to say to the h/c hair female "that reminds me I'm also interesting of how you become the dragon sin of wrath"diane watches what's happening as she began to spoke towards ban "ban just what do you think you're doing to the captian?"

ban didn't answer to diane as ban used two hands now into the handle of the sword and began pull the sword trying to take it from y/n but she kept a strong gripped on it

"If doing this well make me see you angry now I want to see it even more no I want to steal it!"it happen so fast as y/n slice over the side of ban's neck as he skidded to the ground and smirks as blood splattered on his neck and wound "well what you know I just saw a hidden side of you cool"

"Sorry about that ban"y/n apologized to her best friend as her hair covered her eyes "but this sword is..."

~Flashback over~

"Stop it! What're you doing to lady y/n?!" Golgius tried to pry y/n's sword out of her hand but he was having a difficult time But after a long struggle he got it out. "It's mine now! You've no use for it." Y/n then got up abruptly and went for the hand Golgius had the broken sword in gripping the handle of the sword.

"Impossible! No one can survive after that much poison!" Doctor Dana looked very shocked of seeing y/n alive.

"Too stubborn to die I see. But you will release this sword." Then Y/n released an overbearing and strong dark energy

"Even if I die, this sword is the one thing I'll never let go of. It's the only thing I can do, the only way I can ever atone."she said as she kept her hair covering over her eyes

"Lady y/n"meliodas exclaimed in worry and fear, his hair and form whipping weakly from her strong dark energy "Spout all the nonsense you wish, the prince and your weapon will still be mine!" Y/n looked directly at Golgius with emotionless purple eyes instead of e/c and a strange purple mark on her forehead giving him an menacing scowl on her face.

The menacing scowl y/n was making and her strong dark energy seemed to be enough to scare Golgius as he jumped out of the window and ran away.

"Lady y/n is that you?"meliodas asked looking worried
"It's me hey meliodas, hey porky." Y/n had carefree smile on her face and she looked at meliodas with her eyes back to their original e/c