Our Fighting Festival

Ban walked out of the Boar Hat nonchalantly. Y/n's word echoed in his head, "Don't think I've forgot our promise. Tomorrow morning, top of the mountain behind us, okay?" Ban raced up the path reaching the top of the mountain quickly.

Y/n stood in front of Ban, her hands in her pockets. "Captain." Ban mumbled. Y/n smirked.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Sorry to keep you-" Ban walked closer to y/n.

"Hey, Ban!"

"Eh, huh?" Ban looked up from the floor to see many people gathered and the Seven Deadly Sins as well.

"You're the only one who's late to this party." Hawk said, pointing his hoove to ban.

"Huh!?" Ban said surprised.

"Been waiting for you slowpoke." King chided.

Everyone muttered happily about the festival. Ban's eyes twitched as he examined all the people.

"Damn it, Captain! Just what the hell is going on here?! What's with all these freakin' spectators?!" Ban yelled.

"Don't ask me. I don't know. By the time I got here, they were already gathering and getting hyped up." Y/n responded calmly.

"How in the world could they-" Ban cut himself before giving out a mild gasp. "Hey! Master!"

"Hmm?" Hawk hummed.

"Is this your doing? You were listening in on my conversation with the Captain, weren't you?!"

"Sure. It's a fight after all. What could be better than having an audience cheering you on?"

"How dare you try and turn my fight into some kind of damn festival." Ban growled.

"Sir Ban, please don't be hard on Hawk. When he heard you two discussing it, he asked all of us to come and watch. Because to Hawk and to the rest of us, you and lady y/n are important to us and we are worried, if anything bad happened to you." Meliodas tried to explain.

"Meliodas."

"Huh?"

"At this point there's no need to spell it out for him, you know?" Hawk said.

"Fox Sin of Greed Ban, have you forgotten? As it clearly states in The Seven Deadly Sins' Seven Codes, Article Six, "any fight to the death between the fellow Sins must be stopped by the other Sins working in concert." Merlin walked out of the crowd closer to the two Sins. "In other words, if you and Captain here are planning to fight to the death for real... then the four of us will have to use all our might to stop you."

"So it's like that, huh? Hey, Merlin, I dare you to say that again." Ban cracked fingers with a menacing expression.

"We'll stop you." Merlin reiterated calmly.

Ban grunted, "Sounds like fun. But right now, my only business is with the Captain, so you gawkers can shut up and back off. You could have saved all the fuss. I'm not planning on fighting to the death."

Meliodas sighed a breath of relief and his shoulders visibly fell.

"Seven Deadly Sins' Seven Codes, Article Five." Ban reminded.

"Any bad blood existing between fellow Sins must be settled through a fight." Huh. Very well, then." Merlin smiled. "Now we won't do anything uncivilized."

"Wow, who knew we had code like that?" Y/n said.

"You were the one who though it up, Captain!" King exclaimed.

"I know I was just teasing." y/n let out a soft snickered and smirked.

"In that case, if you're going to fight, then do it no-hold-barred. Perfect Cube!" Merlin chanted. A bright circle incased the two fighters and after it cleared, a cube was left in its wake.