A Bloodcurdling Confession

"In the coming days, a great fighting festival will be held in vaizel. And the declared winner of this event will be given the right to have any wish granted." Y/n said, reading what the flyers said, that had been passed out from the demon birds.

Hawk huffed through his nose, "Hold on. Isn't vaizel that town diane flattend like a pancake?"

Y/n held her chin and had a smug expression on her face as her eyes were filled with interest in the prize, "I gotta admit, that prize they're offering is pretty tempting! Maybe I'll expand the tavern."

"Oh. Come on now! You have to know that's a scam!" Howzer said.

"Hmm, so you think the ten commandments are behind this?" The pig questioned.

"No doubt about it. Can you think of anyone else who would do something as crazy as getting demons to hand out flyers?"

"Y/n, no matter how you look at it-" Hendrickson cut off hawk, "no matter how you look at it, it's a trap." The former grandmaster said, trying to get y/n to see that this is a bad idea to go to the fighting festival.

Hawk had an irk mark on his head as he glared at Hendrickson for cutting him off, "I was gonna say that!"

Meliodas frown and looked at y/n, he agreed with Hendrickson and howzer that this is a trap as he has a bad feeling about this, he had a look of worry in his eyes of this instinct telling him that something horrible is gonna happen if they go to vaizel.

'Great fighting festival?' Gilthunder though as he had his hand on his face, 'even if it is a trap, I want to be in a tournament like that with y/n. Oh, what's the point? There's no way I can just come out-"

"Hey, gil." Howzer spoke, interrupting gilthunder thoughts as he placed his hand on his shoulder, having gilthunder to look over at his friend, "you want to be in it, right?"

"Huh?"

"You just have this excited look on your face. So I kinda figured..." he trailed as the pinked haired male grimaced of getting caught, sweating nervously.

"All right, guys. I've got an idea!" The (h/c) haired female glanced over at her comrades, "since escanor's signal just vanished into thin air, why don't we stop by?"

"Are you serious? Do you have some kind of plan or?"

Y/n slammed her fist into her palm with a grin, "Nope! It just sounds like fun!"

Howzer and Hendrickson dramatically fall from y/n's words as they exhaled heavily, gilthunder smiled happily, "yes!" He exclaims excited.

The blonde haired male sweatdropped with a small smile on his lips, but he frown as he couldn't help but feel very nervous about going to vaizel.

"Something the matter meliodas?" The prince gasped and had cut off his deep thought, glancing over at the beautiful woman that he had fallen in love with.

"It's just... are you really sure we should go there. Hendrickson and howzer is right. It's a trap, and even if the ten commandments are behind this, I feel like it's not gonna be easy taking them down, even with your powers back. I'm just really worried that you'll..."

Y/n patted meliodas head as she had her other hand, holding his hand giving it a light squeeze as she give him a resurrect smile, "don't worry meliodas, I'm sure everything will be alright, just trust me okay?"

Meliodas stared at y/n with a concern expression and sighed, nodding with a smile, "Okay, i trust you y/n." He held her hand as their fingers intertwined together.

Y/n smiled at him, but if only the female demon knew that something horrible was gonna happen to her once she stepped onto vaizel.

✥-------✥-------✥

Gowther gazed at the window, and then he looked over his shoulder with a small gasp.

Then he went on the table, standing and pointed his finger up, "and now, off to the great vaizel fighting festival, in an effort to regain what I've lost, I shall go forth!" He declared.

Arthur looked over at the pink haired male, stopping his cleaning work as he held the broom, "What did you say? Is there something wrong, sir, gowther?"

The (e/c) eyed female continues cleaning the table and gazed over at her comrade, "I wouldn't worry about it. Honestly, there's always something wrong with him."

The goat sin looked at his captain and Arthur with him still standing on the table, not changing his position, "That's a phrase from a book called the Lost Hidden Treasure. It's an interesting read. I'll lend It to you."

"Oh, sure. That sounds good to me."

Gowther let out a laugh as y/n shake her head of her comrade's strange act, "gowther, you better get off the table or else, I'm going to drag your ass off there and if there's any dirt on it, you're cleaning it."

[Hey everybody! Hope you enjoyed this chapter today! I'm sure you guys will be excited of the next chapter since we'll finally have a long chapter next since there are now more scenes of meliodas and y/n in the next episode even we'll finally have some sweet moments between y/n and our dear meliodas in the next chapter! But I hope you guys are ready for the battle between y/n and the ten commandments thats almost here cause I know I am! Anyway, have a great day/night, and I'll see you all in the next chapter!]