Return Of The Sins

"It's hopeless! We don't stand a chance." One of the knights shouted as they were running away from Dreyfus and zeldris, not able to take them down.

"Let's just withdraw and regroup for now." The other knight told the group, but then a red lightening was zapped towards the group of knights, having them halt and turn their body, facing the two commandments.

"Most certainly, zeldris of piety is one to fear. He's the surrogate of the demon king and demands respect. Those who turn their back on him in any way are essentially betraying him and will be forced into submission." Dreyfus explained as he was in his red armor with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Starting now, we are the demon king's servants." The knight said emotionless.

"And we all serve you as well, sir zeldris."

Dreyfus smirked then had his gaze over to zeldris only to have his smirk fade away of seeing the black haired demon not even enjoying this as he was looking in the distance with a blank look on his face.

The short demon even had light bags underneath his eyes, showing that he hasn't been sleeping well even his hair looked a bit messed up even the commandments of selfless could closely see dried tears on his cheeks even his eyes were bit puffy as his dark orbs were filled with nothing as all zeldris could feel is numbness.

He couldn't go to sleep, whenever he did, he will see his dead sister's body and hearing her painful screams that can be heard echoing in his mind as his hearts were clenching in pain and sadness of not able to save his darling sister.

When he woke up, he was back in the kingdom of Camelot, he could remember of when he saw estarossa, he tried to brutally murdered the silvered haired male but the commandments had to come and stop the deathly fight which was hard cause of zeldris powerful strength and magic along with the demon king's power too.

But, the ten commandments managed to successfully separate the two demons before they could kill each other.

This has Dreyfus to be by zeldris side to make sure he doesn't attack estarossa again when he spots him again.

"Sir, zeldris." Dreyfus called out having zeldris deep thought to be cut off as he glanced over at the tall male with a scowl on his face.

"This is pathetic, fraudrin. How long will it take you to conquer this country? Its people are mere humans." Zeldris said, annoyed as he wanted to get this over with so he could go back to Camelot and not have to sense estarossa aura near by as he could feel his blood boiling of sensing him near by.

"Don't be so critical. 'Cause among these "mere humans" is an outrageous-" the tall male sentences was cut off from this enormous presence, he's feeling having him and zeldris to gasped of this powerful aura, they're feeling that's from the castle.

"What was that? Such an extraordinary presence."

"It came from the castle." Zeldris narrows his eyes, gazing his eyes over at the castle as he knows that he needs to head over there to see what this extraordinary aura that he is feeling coming from.

But that means, he will have to see estarossa as well which had him growl lowly under his breath but he pushed his anger to side, so he doesn't start a another fight with his older brother.

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

"Has he brought estarossa to his knees?"

"By a single blow that he blocked? Impossible! There's no way a human like him could take down a demon like estarossa." Zeldris had a shocked expression on his face, but his eyes were filled with amusement.