Prisoners Of The Sky Part Two

Y/n's and Bellion's swords are slammed against each other as y/n smirked, bellion chuckled, grinning "interesting. Looks like I won't get bored while the peon souls get cooked. Until we've prepared for the resurrection ritual, you can keep me entertained!"

Bellion and y/n step back away from each other as bellion went to swing his sword at her, but she dodged it and leaped up, landing on one of the towers.

"Sorry, but... it looks like we're one steo ahead of you." She smirks as she could sense her comrades nearby.

"What?" Bellion and his other comrades gasps, sensing multiple presence in the distances.

*୨୧ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ୨୧*

Hawk's Mom came through the clouds as the sins had finally arrived at the sky temple, just in time.

(D/n) looks at her home. "I'm back... to the sky temple!" She took a few steps forward with worry in her eyes,"the demon clan! Solaad..." she muttered, worried for her fiance.

"Get the lead out!" Ban said as (d/n) glance over to see the sins had come out of the tavern, ready to fight and take down the demon clan to save her home.

"You'll do anything to save them, right? Then let's go!" Ban grabbed her shirt behind and dragged her as they jumped off Hawk's mom and (d/n) nodded."Okay!" She grabbed his arm, carrying him as they headed off towards the sky temple with the sins following behind them.

"We're coming too! Merlin!" Diane said as she jumped off, and merlin leaned her hand towards Diane, her hand glowing purple as her sacred treasure appeared."Magic cancel."

Diane grows back to her normal size as her clothes get ripped off from her body growing. "apport!" Diane has her orange outfit back on her, and her gideon appears beside her, having her to grab a hold of it.

"We won't let (d/n)'s friends get hurt!"

"I'll head to the top of craggy peak." King said, flying off.

"Let's see... which one will make an interesting opponent?"

Gowther looked over to see Hawk, who was in his sky manta form flying towards the tavern with vaness on her back. "Oh, a flying captain leftovers."

Hawk continues flying to the tavern as meliodas come out of the tavern with a smile on his face to see hawk. "Hawk! You're okay!"

But then rains of fire and ice rain down to hawk who shrieked as he tried to dodge the fire and ice, but then an invisible wall appeared above hawk, protecting him.

"Glad you made it back." Merlin grin as hawk flies towards them "we're saved!"

*୨୧ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ୨୧*

(D/n) continued flying while holding ban's arm as enormous fire is send to them having (d/n) to dodge it and let go of ban who grabbed his nunchucks and send it to the red demon "fox hunt!" He snatched out the demon's heart out.

"Ban!" (D/n) grabbed his arm again, flying off as ban smirked.

*୨୧ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ୨୧*

Pump laughs as he chases after solaad, who is flying away from him. "Let me play some more." He chuckled wickedly.

Solaad flies around him, trying to find a weak opening. "If I could just find an opening and get a hit in...'

"I know what I'll do." Pump smirked, and solaad sent a few attacks to him, but he dodged it, then pump summoned multiple needles behind him, causing solaad to back away quickly.