Y/n Vs The Ten Commandments

"Crazy bastard. He just attacked the ten commandments!" Ban said in disbelief as he sweat nervously.

Y/n sees drole awake, having her eyes narrowed and clenched her fists as she begins to prepare her strength and demonic abilities.

"Hey, captain, what should we-" Ban looked over at where y/n supposed to be but his sentence was cut off by himself when he doesn't see y/n beside him having him to gasp and looked over at where the ten commandments are at.

Y/n landed harshly on the ground in front of drole having dust surround her and debris being send flying from y/n strong landing as she glared at him, her face hardened as she clenched her fists as her feet digged into the ground.

"Let's get started. It's time for the real festival!"

━━━━━━━━❪❃❫━━━━━━━━

The crowd watched y/n and drole as they had nervous and anxious expression on their face as it was silent for moment, watching to see who makes the first move of this battle that's going to happen.

Meliodas looked at y/n with anxious and worried look on his face, his hands clenching the edge of his shirt as he could hear his heart beating very fast from the feeling he is having as he tremble lightly of thinking what y/n said to him.

'I'm sorry, meliodas...'

Those were the words that she told him having him to wonder of why she's apologizing but he began to slowly put pieces together and realize that there might a chance that she won't make it out of here alive.

'Y/n...'

Y/n stared at drole, her face still serious, but then she launched towards drole, who went to punch her with one of his arms, but she managed to block it by kicking it.

Drole sent four of his fists towards y/n, ready to punch her, but she let out a battle yell and managed to block and hit away all of droles fists away very quickly.

Y/n landed on drole stomach before she ran up to him and jumped, punching drole under his chin very hard, having him vomit out blood and his head leaning back from the harsh punch

Ban eyes widened and gasped.

The demon female eyes turn darkly demonic, and she grabbed the handle of her Lostvayne and took it out of its sheath.

Before drole could give another attack to y/n, she was quick enough to slice two of his arms off having it to fall to the ground as she did managed to slice over his shoulder as well.

Y/n landed on the ground as she put back her Lostvayne into her sheath, her back facing drole who was standing behind her as her eyes turned back to (e/c).

"Y/n's wrath. It's kinda... scary." Diane muttered as she and King were watching the fight.

"What monsters, they're unbelievable!"

Drole had his finger rubbed against his wound, having his two fingers to be covered in blood before he licked his blood on his fingers, looking at y/n.

"You anticipated this?" The giant asked.

"Yeah. I've been waiting for this moment. For thr chance to catch you off gaurd and strike." She furrowed her eyebrows with her eyes narrowed.

"She's been planning this all along?" Arthur said shockingly.

"What's she's talking about?"

"If I attacked you by myself head-on, you'd have your gaurd up and be ready for me, right?" Y/n said to the giant, not even glancing over at him, her back still facing drole whose eyes kept lingering on y/n.