Prisoners Of The Sky Part One

[Hey guys, I will be doing the movie into two parts and I will be using (d/n) which means (different name) since in the movie there were meliodas and solaad that look kinda the same but since the reader will be taking over meliodas spot, that means there will be someone who will kinda look like the reader and they'll be name (d/n) so it doesn't be confusing, hope I explained well anyway hope you enjoy it!]

Hawk was walking through the woods, carrying a basket of fruits, not noticing a large snake sneaking towards him.

Hawk halted, looking at the mushrooms, not realizing the snake was above him and opening its mouth, ready to eat him, not noticing diane who was coming down.

Diane slammed the snake to the ground hard, killing it.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Ban was chasing after an ostrich through the desert as he was closely behind it as he went to grab it, but then a huge scorpion came out from underneath the sand.

It grabbed ban by its claws but ban kicked it very hard with a smirk on his lips.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

King had gone down deep underneath the mountains and managed to find some fruits.

He flied off after picking up good fruits and had it in the basket.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Gowther had his sacred treasure out, shooting an arrow to a bird who is now under his control.

The lust sin has the bird given him an apple.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Merlin was grabbing dragons' eggs, but then the mother dragon appeared behind Merlin, letting out a roar to her angrily.

She smirked as the dragon went to attack her, but she managed to get away with the eggs.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Escanor was underwater as he punched some octopus very hard.

He carried a boat that had two large octopuses on it.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Meliodas scooped up water in the bucket in the lake as he smiled, carrying the bucket.

'Hello, everyone. It's almost the birthday of my father, bartra, the king of liones. Just three days left.'

He stood up as a bird landed on his shoulder, making him gently smile, using one of his hands to pet it gently on the head as it flied away.

'A celebration calls for delicious cooking, which is why we've come to the borderlands, in search of wonderful ingredients.'

Meliodas begins to walk away from the lake as he goes through the forest, exiting it as he has reached back to the tavern.

'Oh, if only all of our trips were so peaceful.'

Meliodas felt a shadow over him, having him look up as an octopus landed in front of him, then another one on top it along with a scorpion and a snake, then a giant egg.

The sins finally came back to the tavern after they had finished hunting.

"Glad to see you guys had come back quickly." The prince smiles at the sins.

King looked around, trying to spot a familiar (h/c) haired woman. "Oh, where's the captain?" He asked, glancing at the prince.

"Hm, the air smells good here." A muffled is heard as meliodas looked down to see y/n head underneath meliodas shirt, her arms around his legs, hugging it as he blushes deeply seeing him there.