Siblings To Enemies

~3000 Years Ago~

"You cannot be serious sister!" Zeldris shouted towards his sister who frown.

"I am, zeldris." She looked at her little brother.

"So the rumors of you and the son of the Supreme diety is true huh!?" Y/n looked away, not looking at her brother.

Zeldris felt his heart ache of realizing that it is true, "why!? Why would you betrayed the clan! Betrayed the commandment! Betray father!" He said angrily.

"Betraying me! Are you going to abandoned me like I'm nothing to you!?" Zeldris shouted as he clenched his fists, shaking as he is trying so hard to not tear up.

Y/n felt her hearts ache of hearing his words, "you are important to me! You'll always be my little brother no matter what!"

Zeldris gritted his teeth as he inhales shakily then he sees y/n lead her hand out to him.

"Zel, you have to understand that If I do stay as the leader of the ten commandment, I will have to hurt meliodas with my own hand and I cannot imagine hurting him." Zeldris looked at y/n.

"Zel, please leave with me and bring Gelda with you, I don't want to hurt you as well because you're important to me so please..." she had her hand out to him.

Zeldris eyes widened and looked at her hand as he began to slowly reach to her hand but he clenched his fist and growls lowly.

Y/n eyes widened when zeldris slapped her hand away and his face close to hers with an angry expression.

"Leave all you want! I don't care, you can stay by that damn goddess side you want since he's more important than your own family!"

Zeldris turn his back to her and began to walked away but then stopped.

"You won't have to worry hurting me, cause the next time we meet again. It will be as enemies, you're no longer my sister." He began to walked away.

Y/n felt her hearts broke hearing zeldris words as she looked down and clenched her fists "im sorry zel..." she mumbled.

Zeldris arrived to the castle and when he entered his room as his body began to tremble and that's when he screamed in rage and began to destroyed everything in his room.

Zeldris then breath heavily after he has finished destroying his entire room as he then fallen on his knees and began to sniff as tears falls from his eyes as he shakes.

"Don't leave me please..."

◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡

Y/n is already at the fairy clan as she stared in the distance and frown then she sees gloxina and his sister talking with smiling faces.

Y/n watches them how gloxina rubbed his little sister head with a happy smile.

Y/n didn't know that tears began to fall from her eyes and she began to quietly sobbed then arms is wrapped around her as she knew it's meliodas.

Meliodas just continue to hugged y/n close to him with a soft frown on his face, stroking her hair as he give a kiss on y/n forehead and didn't say anything just let y/n cry in his chest.

◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇

Y/n was sharpening her sword until she heard a twig snapped and she glance over.

Y/n frown and stood up, ready to fight but a voice is heard "y/n?" Y/n eyes widened, knowing who that voice belongs to.

"Gelda?"

Gelda show herself and smiled at y/n, "y/n I'm so happy that I found you." Y/n put her sword down.

"What you doing here gelda you were supposed to be at you're clan or visiting..." she looked down, not wanting to say his name.

"Well I did want to visit you, I heard what happen between you and zeldris." She went to her as y/n sat down, "and you're mad at me? Or disappointed..."

Gelda frown "y/n, I understand why you had to leave and I'm sure that zeldris will his mistake of what he said to you" y/n chuckled.

"I doubt it cause he really did mean it of his words, beside there's nothing I could do to have him see that I had to leave so I don't hurt meliodas."

Gelda had her hand place on her shoulder. "Look I know you and zeldris were close but.."

Y/n cut her off "just forget about it gelda, he isn't gonna listen so it's better to have us be enemies...it's the last thing I wanted us to be but I knew zeldris is loyal to the demon clan that I knew he wouldn't want to betray the clan at all like me"

Gelda sighed as she then grabbed something in her pocket, "here." Y/n looked over at gelda and gelda showed her a snowflake bracelet on her palm.

Y/n took it and examine it as gelda spoke "zeldris made that for you."

Y/n hearted ached, "he made that for you're birthday he was gonna gifted it to you on you're next birthday but I guess he can't now so he give me to me but I knew that deep inside his heart that he wanted me to give to you this."

Gelda smiled at y/n who smiled softly with tears in her eyes as she sniff "thank you gelda I really appreciate it, I do really."

She nodded "of course, I better go now before my father realize, I'm gone, it's great seeing you y/n."

Y/n nodded "yeah me too" she give gelda a side hugged and gelda began to leave.

Y/n smiled warmly and looked at the bracelet and she sees the letter that said "I love you big sis" y/n could feel her heart broke seeing those letter as tears falls from her eyes and hugged the bracelet close to her chest as she began to sobbed.

"I'm sorry zel..I'm so sorry.."

Meliodas was watching in the distance and frown as he could feel his heart ached seeing his lover so sad that he couldn't help but feel like it's his fault for breaking the sibling bond between zeldris and y/n.

[Hey guys hoped you enjoyed this chapter, I'm sorry if it was short but I hoped you liked it and I apologize if there's any Grammer mistake also thank you guys so much for the 40k read and 1.44k votes you guys are the best anyway have a great day/night]