The Hero Rises!!

[The picture above is the outfit of meliodas new outfit but pretend he doesn't have the jacket on him and just has the vest on him but with his sleeves rolled up even you guys can imagine him wearing booty shorts or not, you're choice! ;)]

Meliodas pulled away from the kiss and smiled softly, blushing as y/n had a soft smile as well as she gently put the prince down on the floor on his feet as he stood in front of her.

"You might find this hard to believe, but I went on a journey to see your past self." Meliodas smiled warmly, gazing at the demon in front of him with a loving gaze in his green orbs "I found out you've been watching over me since before I was even old enough to remember. And now, it all makes sense to me. Everything I look at you, I feel so sentimental, with such compassion in my heart. Thank you, y/n. And welcome back."

The prince gently grabbed her hand as he had a worried expression on his face as he looked at her upper body with concern in his emerald eyes. "But ate you sure your body is really okay?"

"Huh? Oh, if you mean my hearts, then look!" Y/n gently pulled her hand away from meliodas as she used both of her hands to lift her shirt up, showing her upper body even the scars of where her hearts were stabbed into by the daggers.

"Im all back to normal now! Do you wanna check for a heartbeat? Here." Y/n grinned, grabbing his hand as he had it place in the middle of her chest as she does have her (f/c) bra on as meliodas could feel her heart beating against his hand, blushing lightly.

Y/n noticed meliodas wearing a different outfit, having her to grin as she went to his right side, groping his chest peck. "Hey, looks like you got a new uniform, huh? Very nice." Then she went to his other side, examining his waist."Hmm, hmm, hmm! Check out that waistline! I approve." Y/n had her head under his button shirt, checking his abs."Abs still look fantastic and good!" Her voice muffled.

Meliodas blushed deeply of what y/n's doing to him as she had herself removed from his shirt and her face pressed against his chest, looking up at him, squeezing his chest pecks "meliodas, I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I'm just doing a wardrobe check, okay?"

The blonde haired prince wrapped his arms around her head, shoving her face into his chest a bit more catching her by surprised.

"Please touch me more."

Y/n gasps, her eyes widened as she had a deep blush across her face from his words.

Meliodas gasps, his eyes widened, his face turning bright red and heating up of what he just said to his beloved demon, pulling away quickly, he had his arms waving up and down in panic as y/n had a deadpannes expression on her face, "it... it's not what you think, y/n! I didn't mean that on a weird way! It... it's just that feeling the warmth of your skin makes me so happy, okay?" He said, trying to have y/n not think of him, meaning it in a perverted way.

"Oh man, I can't believe I just..." meliodas said in embarrassment, his face burning up as Zaratras clear his throat, to save meliodas from the embarrassing moment as meliodas yelped and flinched in surprised as y/n laid her head against his chest, gazing over at Zaratras "yo, sup, Zaratras? Im surprised we're both alive to meet again in this world."

Zaratras smiled at the young female in front of him. "Funny, I was about to say the same thing to you. I see you're still exactly the same monster you've always been." Y/n snickered, grinning as hawk came flying out of y/n's room, holding her Lostvayne in his ear.

The demon pig landed in front of the couple, squeaking as y/n smiled softly. "Hey, thanks a lot there, hawk!" The (h/c) haired female and silvered haired male gasped of an incoming presence coming towards them.