The Vaizel Fighting Festival

"First up is the elimination round. The ref will be yours truly, Love Helm! The rules of this round is extreeemly simple. Knock your opponents out of this ring. Throwing them out is fine, pushing too, or send them flying! As long as it's barehanded. The eight contenders that are still standing will move onto the finals!" The announcer, Love Helm twirled while explaining the rules. "Now then, let the brawling begin!"

Y/n scanned the crowd to see which men to fight with but, she felt a hand on her shoulder. After a few cocky words of her shouldn't be here for being a women thats when y/n grabbed the man is wrist and threw the man out of the ring easily. Ban yawned while dodging multiple attacks from other men seeking to get someone out of the ring.

"This is so boring." He said with closed eyes. King, on the other hand was nervously running with Chastifol in pillow form away from any possible attacker.

"Hey Ban, make sure that you pull your punches against these guys." Y/n reminded to her best friend as she clapped her hands together, ridding herself of any dust.
"Yeah obviously, this festival wouldn't be much fun if we killed everybody here." Ban's eyes light up in mischief once he sees a man with a similar jacket to the one he had owned, before King of course ripped it apart with Chastifol.

Y/n watched in amusement with her hands on her hips as Ban strutted towards the man letting out a chuckled.

"Hey come on Captain, you're totally having fun here!" King accused.

"Yeah right. Now, does it really look like I'm enjoying myself?" King gave y/n an unamused face with furrowed eyebrows, before he nodded. "Listen to me King, if we win this thing we get Diane's sacred treasure, Gideon.
Don't you wanna see the smile on her face when we do?" King's eyes widened as he adorned a heavy blush on his cheeks.

"Thank you King!"He imagined Diane thanking him, "First place is mine!" He said his voice deep as he went to his human form

"Alright, that's the spirit!" Y/n cheered, Across the arena, a mysterious woman took down ten men, causing them to form a ball and tumble towards a scared King.
"Talk about moved as fast as lightning! This one girl just knocked ten men out of the ring all at once!" The Love Helm yelled.

"She's doin' pretty well." Y/n complimented with a hand on her chin.

"It's kinda scary. I bet she's not gettin' a lotta dates." Ban quips.

"Hey, where'd you get that jacket?"y/n question towards ban

The round seemingly ended with only seven contenders while they needed eight to continue. But, a man in the crowd noticed King floating close to the ground outside the arena. It was then chosen that he could proceed to the next round as he was not using any weapons.

"Well aren't you lucky? You played dirty and still won." Ban snickered.

"Yeah! Way to cheat!" Y/n gave King a smirk and a thumbs up.

"Do you really think it's cheating?"King asked

"And now we'll hold a lottery to decide the matchups! Each of the eight finalists should head to the waiting area!" The eight contenders all went into the small waiting area to find out the matchups. "Come on up and draw your lots. The first round will be contenders who each draw the same letter!"

"This sucks. I wish they'd just hurry it up and get to the finals already." Ban complained.

"Don't talk like that and get knocked out until the end, okay?"
Y/n retorted before moving up the line.

"That is not going to happen."

"My stomach, this stress is killing me!" King groaned with sweat dripping down his forehead.