To Our Captain

Meliodas gazed up as he held y/n in his arms, watching king and gowther had combined their sacred treasure together and pointed at the large glowing golden arrow to y/n's old master.

He was awed by it as chandler let out a laugh, looking over with a bit of an amusement of seeing this. "Now, this would be quite ugly if you were to land a clean hit." He prepared his full counter,"but it'll never work on me. Gowther knows all too well exactly what I mean by that and what that means for you."

King looked over at gowther with confusion. "Hey, king, the full counter attack captain uses, chandler can use it too." He explained to his comrade, who was shocked to hear that someone else other than y/n is able to use full counter."Huh?"

Diane, who was on King's shoulder, looked over at gowther with disbelief. "Seriously? No way!"

"But if you strike on my signal, you'll hit him for sure!" The doll advised him, and King nodded."I'm ready!" The sins waited for a moment for the perfect time as chandler gets ready, then King release the arrow to the old man who gets ready,"an attack with no sign or signal? How lame!" He thought in his head, then he full countered the attack, but to his surprise, he saw that it was an illusion.

The doll saw chandler being off guard and had used the full counter already. He shouted out to his comrade, "Do it now!" That's when they release it, and King's Chastifol head towards the green haired demon in a fast pace 'unleashing full counter in midair is bound to throw him off-balance. It should take a mage with his power exactly one full second to summon his next move. that's all the time we need.'

The spear hit against chandler chest, sending him flying and king kept putting more pressure on his weapon and the old demon groan out in pain then went more further before a large explosion happen by King's attack as he held diane in his hand while gowther stayed on hawk's back that is still in his transforming form.

▩━━━━━━◈━━━━━━▩

Rumbling is felt from the humongous explosion as hawk was impressed with seeing this. "Wow! You totally nailed that fool!"

"Oh, wow. That was amazing, you guys!" Diane complimented with a smile as King had his Chastifol return back to his normal green pillow and gowther had his bow disappeared.

The fairy king let out a sigh and looked over at gowther, letting out a small chuckle as he went over to him, giving each other a fistbump. "Don't fist bump yet! Just look over there!" Hawk pointed to the army of demons ahead of them.

"A whole bunch of demons are coming this way, and they don't seem happy! So, what are we supposed to do now, guys?" The pig asked nervously.

"Don't worry. I've got this. Spirit spear Chastifol, fifth configuration! Increase!" Multiple daggers appear and went to the army of demons but gowther could sense something is off as he only detect a single life from among them causing him to gasped of realizing it "don't do it king!"

The ginger man looks over at the doll with confusion. "Huh?" That's when a shout is heard "full counter!" The daggers got sent back to the fairy king, causing it to crumple his armor, and he shouted out in pain, then he fell to the ground with diane causing meliodas to shout out in worry "diane! Sir King!"

"Holy crap man! What's going on? I'm so confused!" Hawk questioned as gowther eyes widened of what had happen "how shameful. What a careless, clumsy, simple-minded attack that was." The demons disappeared, showing chandler there as it was a illusion "but when returned with much greater force, even an attack as simplistic as that one can render a weak fairy such as yourself completely helpless."

The pink haired man looked at his comrades that is on the ground, a crater underneath him as king coughed weakly, his armor completely destroyed by the attack, the goat sin looked at y/n's teacher "I'm positive that the celestial arrow hit him directly. He couldn't possibly have escaped with so little damage."