Chapter-1 |•|

Their hidden agony

It was another beautiful morning for everyone except Abhimanyu(Abhi) and Sitaara(Situ). He woke up early to engage himself in work to forget his painful past while she is still sleeping to avoid herself from facing her cruel fate and her dreadful past. He was letting out his pain by lashing out at people around him while she was hiding her pain with a beautiful smile dancing on her lips.

Abhi's pov:

As usual, I woke up early in the morning, went for a jog for about an hour. I came back to my mansion and went to the gym. I was punching the punchbag continuously remembering my past. My knuckles started to bleed.

"Anna(brother)" my brothers Naman and Druv shouted. "It's bleeding anna, stop it" shouted Druv. I neither turned towards them nor responded to them.

Naman pulled me back while Druv went to fetch the first aid kit.

"Have you gone mad anna? Don't you feel pain punching it daily until your knuckles start to bleed?" Asked Naman dressing my knuckles. I chuckled humourlessly. "The pain I am enduring is nothing compared to this," I said.

"Instead of letting out your frustration and pain by punching the punchbag and hurting yourself, why don't you share it with us?" Asked Naman.

"My pain cannot be reduced if I share, Naman," I said.

"We know what happened four years ago was completely unfair, but it's past anna. Move on. This Abimanyu is not what we are aware of. You have changed yourself into a rude, ruthless and cold man. This change of yours isn't making everything correct. We want back our old Abhi anna" said Druv. I sighed audibly and left from there.

I went to take bath. I stood under the shower and cried. This is the only place and time I cry as I can't see my flow of tears. I don't want myself to know that am vulnerable who cry over the past. I took bath and went to the closet. I chose a grey suit and gelled my hair.

I looked into the mirror and tried to smile but I guess my muscles gave up

I looked into the mirror and tried to smile but I guess my muscles gave up. Sighing I went downstairs to have my breakfast. Everyone was present in the dining room.

"Good morning Abhi/anna" greeted my family. I nodded at them.

"Anna this isn't your office nor we are your employees to just nod at us when we greet you," said Aarya, my sister. I looked at her blankly.

"Good morning everyone," I said in a cold tone. Everyone smiled back but it didn't reach their eyes and I know am the reason.

''Oh my God Anna it's better you just nod at us rather than wish us in a cold tone which is making us scared" said Disha, my cousin sister.

"Disha, shut your mouth and have your breakfast," said Anjali pinni(aunt/Chachi).

"Didn't Aastha(my cousin sister, married to my best friend) come home?" I asked as mom and aunt were serving us.