NEW BOOK-3

Hello, TSL admirers,

The author is back with yet another amazing book which will be released on October 8th.

Are you all excited to know more about it?

My Sinner

"Why did you marry off me to Sirish, Daddy? Why not Harsh? Or any other man?" I ask my father looking at my wedding chain, my eyes burning with hot tears

He leans forward and cups my cheek, "Aren't you happy with Sirish?" his tone is dripping the guilt while his face is emotionless.

A tear rolls down my cheeks. Removing his hands off my face, I wipe it. "It's not about happiness, daddy. Since I got married to Sirish this question is bugging me. What did you see in him to get me married to him?" I mean it. Why only Sirish out of every other guy?

The wrinkles over the corner of his eyes dominate his handsome features when he smiles at me, "I saw myself in Sirish, Princess." We both halt our gaze on my husband, Sirish Ajay Thakur.

I pin my intense gaze on Sirish who avoids dad's admiring eyes, "Are you like my father, Sirish?" He lifts his head surprised at my question and he is tongue-tied. Can Sirish ever be like my father at least in one aspect?

I smile at my fate and turn my attention back to dad, "No one can be like you, daddy, and Sirish will never be like you," my words were sharp and clear for my dad to understand at least now.

Dad pulls me and Sirish in a hug and his face beams with happiness, "Maybe. But he is Sirish Ajay thakur, my student, that's enough to trust him with my daughter" Dad kisses Sirish's hands and places mine in Sirish's, "He will make you strong, Namrata Sirish Thakur."

Sirish and I lock our eyes and more tears spring in my eyes when he isn't guilty after everything he did.

I close my eyes sinking myself in dad's warmness, "You are wrong! You selected the worst person as my husband, daddy. A person who calls me maid, a person who doesn't trust me, a person who cheats on me, a person who wants to torture me, daddy," I cry to myself at my helplessness.

Join in the journey of Namrata and Sirish to know more about them on 8th October.

Thank you.