Chapter-34

Chapter dedicated to AsmitaSingh089. One of my constant supporter who didn't fail to shower her love. Thank you!

So, silent readers, can I expect your love for my book? Am really thankful that you guys are reading each chapter sparing your valuable time and I don't think it's too hard or it's take too much time to just hit on star button, does it? I hope you folks to understand how much the author needs motivation to continue the Book and shower your love through votes and comments from now on.

Enjoy reading!!

Buckle up your seatbelts boys

Author's POV

"Sitaara" someone called from behind when she was about to ascend the stairs. Seeing the persons Shetty's tensed. Sitaara turned back and seeing him her eyes filled with tears again.

"Mani" she screamed running to him and hugged him tightly as if her life is dependent on it. He held her protectively and possessively caressing her hair. He was looking damn dangerous with his chiseled clenching jaw and his silence was screaming danger everywhere. More than anyone Rishi and Anish were tensed knowing Abhi's condition. Sitaara was sobbing badly while he was rubbing her back to soothe her.

"We weren't eavesdropping. Sid and Ved invited us for dinner and stay over to surprise my sil. But seems like accidentally and fortunately we heard everything" said Naman with a sarcastic smile.

"We will leave now. Akhira can you get my SIL's bags?" Asked Dhruv supressing his anger.

"Dhruv beta-"

"No Uncle (Dev) we will leave now. When my sil isn't respected at her own house and asked to get out, I don't think we won't be asked the same. Above all that we can't let our sil stay here anymore when she is insulted" said Dhruv cutting off Dev.

"Akhira please get the bags" said Dhruv sternly and raised his voice a little. Akhira looked at her family.

"Abhi bava(bil), please don't mind it. Come inside" said Sid trying to ease the situation. Abhi looked up Sid with blood shed moisted eyes clenching his jaw and pulled Sitaara closer.

"Let's go to our home" he whispered to Sitaara. She looked up at him with tears. He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

"Come let's move, sweetheart no need of any bags and all" he said with a smile. She smiled back with tears and nodded her head.

"No Abhi we can't send our daughter at night" said Dev.

"Then, can you guys ask her to get out? Die in hunger? Mamayya(fil) am bubbling up my anger in me, please let us go before it bursts out" he said calmly.

"It was just argument, Abhi. It's common between sisters right? Don't mind it, son" said Ananth. Abhi looked at him ridiculously.

"Argument? I don't think my wife is weak to cry her eyes out on just an argument. If they argue, they don't shout, they don't ask to die in hunger, they don't ask to get out this mansion. If this was just an argument, Sitaara won't run to me crying in her own house when her parents are here. She won't find a shoulder to cry when her father and her brothers are here" said Abhi calm yet dangerously. If they were not his inlaws he would have burst out on them. Just because of Sitaara he is supressing his boiling anger so that she won't be hurted for treating her family badly.

"Am sor-"

"Hell with your sorry, Ms Shetty. How dare you insult my wife? Firstly, you run away from marriage. Secondly, you don't even apologize my family for almost ruining their reputation, although we wouldn't give a fuck to your so called shitty sorry. Thirdly, instead of respecting your sister who sacrificed her life for both the families reputation which you kicked with your feet, you screamed at her to get out. She fought with me to come here as she was missing you people but you hurted her whereas all these Shetty's fucking let you do it" he raised his voice cutting off Sisira. He tried very much but listening to Sisira's voice his bubbling anger bursted out. He turned to Rishi with blazing eyes making him gulp.