Bonus Chapter

Back with Bonus chapter, readers!!

The entire following content is only for humour purpose. Do not throw harsh comments!

•Unedited•

Enjoy reading.

"Shh..don't make noise" Sitaara whispered to Naman, Drithi, Dhruv Akhira and other family members. They nodded placing their finger on their lips. Walking slowly towards her kids' room, she opened the door and found her symbol of love for Abhi sleeping peacefully. She walked to them and kissed their foreheads with a huge smile.

"Shall we?" Disha asked emotionless as she is since Riaan left. She nodded. Aman and Suman switched on lights and looked at their grandsons with pride.

"Sammy, Shami" she tried to wake them up. They squirmed and hugged each other. She smiled.

"Come on, monkeys. Wake up" she said. Pouting their lips they tried to open their eyes. Naman and Dhruv burst out popper making kids flinch.

"Happy Birthday, Samhith and Shamith" everyone screamed. They sat up giggling in happiness.

"Mumma it's my birthday, my birthday" Shamith and Samhith shouted hugging Sitaara. Sitaara smiled kissing their heads.

"Happy Birthday, my monkeys," she said smiling and kissing their cheeks. Samhith sat on his knees and pecked Sitaara's lips.

"Sammy, how can kiss mumma?" Shamith yelled at Samhith and hugged Sitaara by her neck pecking her lips.

"Shami, move away from mumma" Samhith pushed Shamith. Sitaara held him before he fall.

"Sammy, say sorry to your brother," Sitaara said sternly glaring at him. Samhith took Shamith in his embrace and kissed his head.

"Am sorry, Shami. Mumma is ours" Samhith said hugging Sitaara. Shamith smiled and hugged both his brother and his mom. Sitaara smiled.

"Sorry to interrupt your mom and sons moment but if we cut the cake, I have some work with my wife," Said Dhruv looking at Akhira who became red.

"Even I had plans tonight with my wife as Sushanth slept early after a long time," said Naman with a smirk. Drithi slapped his back blushing. Sitaara giggled at her brothers in law who became much shame full than Abhi to speak about their things even after becoming parents. Well, Naman and Drithi gave birth after two years after Sitaara gave birth to her sons and they named their son, Sushanth and now, Drithi is 7 months pregnant again while Dhruv and Akhira are parents of 6 months old, Supreet, their son.

"Okay, I agree shamelessness runs in our family but sons, you guys don't need to prove it because we have seen our daughters in law in many embarrassing situations," Aman said chuckling. Everyone laughed.

"Thatha(grandfather) even I am shameless" Shamith shouted.

"Me too. I am shameless too" Samhith joined him making Sitaara wide her eyes and others laughed at them and their talks.

"Stop this, let's cut the cake," Sakshi said. They nodded. Sitaara made both her sons sit on her lap while Naman and Dhruv arranged the table and cake with many chocolate candies around the table.

"Mumma, see, we got the cake. You didn't let us eat yesterday and today, we have one for us" Shamith whispered in Sitaara's ears.

"Well, baby, you are not gonna eat more than what I serve you," she said with a smile.

"Mumma it's my birthday" Shamith whined. Sitaara showed her tongue to him and turned to cake.

"Com'on shameless kids, make a wish," Dhruv said with a grin while Sitaara glared at him.