Chapter-55 |•|

Here is the new chapter!

Enjoy reading!

Am sorry for ruining your life, Sitamma

Author's POV

Abhi woke up early in the morning but didn't get off the bed. He looked at Sitaara's pic on the nightstand, a tear rolled down his cheek. He took it in his hands and hugged it to his chest crying.

"Am sorry....am sorry. I love you, Taara. I love you so much" he sobbed caressing her photo over the frame.

He got off the bed wiping his tears. Walking into the bathroom, he did his morning business. With the towel wrapped around his waist loosely, he looked at Sitaara's stick notes which has his outfits as per day. According to it, he selected one of his maroon suits and dressed into it. Standing in front of the mirror, he was trying to won't the tie but his mind was lingering around Sitaara. Her, tying the tie while he teasing her stealing quick pecks in between and she whining about it.

"Fuck" he hissed when he isn't able to even concentrate on knotting the tie.

"Sitaara...Sitaara..Taara...Taara" he chanted with closed eyes trying to calm himself. Once he felt better, he fixed his hair. Moving out of the room, he walked to the kitchen and prepared coffee for himself. Looking into company emails, he sipped his coffee. As he was scrolling down, he saw many reminders pinging in his phone, from Sitaara she set for him months ago. He switched off his phone blinking his tears.

**

"Wrong move, Love," said Abhi hovering over her. She blinked her eyes innocently with a shy smile.

"Tell me why did you do that?" Asked Abhi huskily.

"Do what, Mani?" She whispered tilting her face unable to handle his strong gaze.

"Acting innocent, are we?" He asked nuzzling his nose in her neck. She pressed her lips together to suppress the moan when he bit her neck and soothed peppering soft kisses.

"Mani...move athamma(mil) is waiting for me. I need to go" she whispered closing her eyes.

"Tell me why did you do that, I will leave you," he said crushing her body with his, teasing her with his hands sensually making both of them turn on.

"I wanted to tease you. That's why" she whispered which came out huskily. He looked at her smiling.

"You have turned bold! Dad and uncle almost doubted us due to continuous disturbance under the dining table. My cousins understood your bold acts completely" Abhi said. She giggled and looked into his eyes as he was staring at her without a blink.

"What?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"You know how beautiful you are? Big doe eyes, long eyelashes, thick perfect shaped eyebrows, cute button nose, rosy cheeks, pink plump lips" he said looking into her eyes and kissing on the mole on her chin. She blushed as he trailed kisses down her throat and to cleavage.

"But you are not so handsome, Mr Abhimanyu Chowdary. Actually, you are not handsome at all" she said hooking her arms around his neck pulling him to her.

"You sure, Mrs Abhimanyu?" He asked unbuttoning his shirt.

"Hey! Not now. I need to go to the baby shower ceremony along with your mom and aunt" she said immediately holding his hand in the middle. He groaned and moved back kissing her forehead.