Chapter-32

Chapter dedicated to tales_world_ Love you lots from Situ and Abhi for your support and love!!

Embarrassment

Author's note:-

Adults talk a little, very little ahead. Can skip, if you guys feel uncomfortable and skipping it isn't gonna affect your grip on story story.

Author's POV

In the evening, Sitaara's parents, uncles and aunts came back. She hugged them tightly. Mridula cried as she saw her daughter after 3 weeks or so.

As Abhi promised her, he sent chocolates for her and loaded them in refrigerator.

"These many chocolates? Seems like we are selling" said Amala, Situ's aunt. Sitaara giggled.

"It's only half of the number that he loads in fridge at my in-laws" she said.

"That's why you became fat like an elephant. Look at you, my poor bil might have used curtains and blankets to design your clothes" she heard a voice from behind. It's Vedhanth and she knew it's him.

She turned to the voice furiously and threw tomato sauce on his face and smirked.

"Hello sister" said Ved from behind the person who drenched in sauce.

"Oh god! Is that you Vikranth? Am sorry. Listening to voice I thought it's Ved anna who is behind me. Am sorry" she said wiping Vikranth's face with tissue. Vedanth burst out laughing.

"He came to cover your eyes from behind and play with you but instead he drenched in sauce by Sitaara" said Ved between his laughs. Vikrant and Sitaara looked at eachother and smirked. They both took tomato sauce bottles in their hands and emptied it on Ved's head and shirt.

"Come on, Anna!! Laugh now" said Sitaara and Vikranth laughing together.

"God!! Kyathi Vadhina(sil), your husband's head is bleeding. Wait! Situ akka you are here? That's means you hit Ved anna? Hahaha....Ved anna you are beaten by your sister? Hahaha...You look like a hulk still you are beaten by another hulk called Sitaara" laughed Riddhanth coming inside.

"Hulk? You idiot!! In which angle do I look like a hulk to you? I am slim" shouted Sitaara while Ved threw chocolate sauce on Riddhanth.

"Ahh...my chocolate sauce" whined Sitaara while her aunt's looked at her ridiculously for whining over a chocolate sauce whereas she loaded the refrigerator with all chocolate products.

"Ved anna!! How dare you waste my chocolate sauce?" Screamed Sitaara angrily.

"Hey!! Situ akka you came? That means I can't wear clothes from your collection anymore" said Akhira in dejected tone coming towards them. Sitaara raised her eyebrows to which Akhira smiled sheepishly.

"Riddu anna, why is your face covered with chocolate sauce?" She asked Riddhanth and scraped a little off his face and licked.
Eww...!!

''Why is it salty instead of sweet?'' She asked scrunching her nose.

"Because you tasted his sweat which emitted off his body like a pig emits" said Sid coming towards them.

"Eww..." Akhira scrunched her nose and and to wash basin to wash her mouth. Everyone laughed. Sitaara looked at Sid and walked to him. He immediately embraced her in a tight hug.

"I am gonna miss my peace" mumbled Sid. She gave him confused look lifting her face.

"Because you are here" he added chuckling.